Are you perhaps worried?

Amidst the bustling streets of Tokyo, beneath the famous Tokyo Tower, the Kyoto second-years indulged in some sightseeing and street food delights.

"Man, Tokyo really is a bit pricier, huh?" remarked the second-year boy in the cap, savoring a crepe as he lounged on a nearby bench. Beside him sat (Y/N) and the second-year girl, latter who had once again went off dozing.

"Hmm," (Y/N) replied absentmindedly, his thoughts clearly elsewhere.

"(Y/N)?" the second-year boy called out, trying to draw his friend's attention.

(Y/N) remained silent, lost in his own thoughts, seemingly oblivious to his surroundings.

Frowning slightly, the second-year boy rolled up the crepe paper and, with a mischievous grin, amplified his voice to shout (Y/N)'s name, startling him from his reverie.

Caught off guard, (Y/N) flinched, his attention finally fully captured by his friend's antics.

"Are you perhaps worried?" the boy inquired, his smile softening as he regarded (Y/N) with concern.

Today marked the culmination of their preparations—the day of the Exchange Event.

"I guess... After all, I really want us to win, you know," (Y/N) remarked, casting a glance up at the sky.

"Don't worry. Don't worry. You'll beat Gojo Satoru no problem. Hell, if I could bet all my money on you winning, I will. You'll do the same, won't you, Miyu?" The boy in the cap, asked, gesturing towards the second-year girl who was currently dozing off on (Y/N)'s shoulder.

"Huh? What? Bet all my money on Hisashi dying? Sure," Miyu replied groggily, mishearing his words and continuing to sleep.

Hisashi and (Y/N) exchanged bewildered looks, unsure how she managed to interpret the conversation in such a bizarre way.

"Anyway," Hisashi said, regaining his composure and throwing his fist up, "Have more confidence!"

(Y/N) smiled softly and returned the fist bump. "You know what? I will."