I'll never be limited by anything in this world

As (Y/N) advanced towards Gojo, each step quickening in tempo, a sense of anticipation filled the air. With lightning speed, he closed the distance between them in an instant, his fist hurtling towards.

Gojo stood his ground, allowing (Y/N)'s punch to collide with his Infinity. However, in the blink of an eye, the battlefield erupted into chaos as countless tendrils of cursed energy surged forth from all directions, converging on Gojo with relentless ferocity.

With astonishing speed and precision, approximately 176 strikes landed on Gojo every second, a complete overwhelming intensity.

For a moment, the area was only filled with the sound of impact as each strike landed with devastating force, the air crackling with the energy of the exchange. Yet, even as the barrage continued unabated, Gojo remained unscathed.

Then slowly, Gojo started to effortlessly dance around the onslaught of attacks, his movements graceful, (Y/N) watched in frustration as his strikes failed to make any impact.

"No matter how fiercely you strike, no matter how many times you attempt to strike, you cannot lay a finger on me. It's as if you're trapped within the palm of Buddha himself, powerless to break free!" Gojo taunted, his laughter ringing out through the battlefield as he extended his own arm, preparing to unleash his own counterattack.

But (Y/N) refused to back down. With determination burning in his eyes, he stepped forward, his movements swift and decisive as he closed the distance between them.

And in a flash, the tendrils of cursed energy that had surrounded them vanished from the area, leaving Gojo momentarily puzzled. 

And before he could react further, (Y/N) finally managed to deliver a devastating punch, channeling all his body weight into the blow and bypassing Gojo's Infinity.

Gojo's puzzled expression was quickly replaced by shock as (Y/N)'s fist connected with his face, the impact shattering his sunglasses and sending him reeling backwards. The broken pieces of his favorite eyewear scattering to the ground.

A brief silence descended upon the battlefield as both combatants assessed the damage.

"Powerless to break free? Don't make me laugh. I'll never be limited by anything in this world. I'll be the freest person anyone has ever seen." (Y/N) (L/N) says as he grips his fist toward Gojo Satoru.