Does it look like I'm interested?

Down below, (Y/N) watches in helpless horror as the world around him begins to warp and distort, the very fabric of reality bending to the will of Gojo's overwhelming power.

Trees, rocks, and debris are drawn inexorably towards a central point, forming a swirling vortex of destruction that devours everything in its path.

Trapped within the eye of the storm, (Y/N) can only watch as the crushing force of the gravitational pull grows stronger, threatening to consume him in its relentless embrace.

Desperation claws at his heart as he struggles against the suffocating pressure, but it's futile; there was no escape.

And then, with a single word, everything changes.

"Blue."

With a decisive gesture, Gojo releases his hold on the swirling mass of destruction, allowing it to hurtle towards (Y/N) with unstoppable force.

In the spectator's room, a collection of angry and bewildered voices fills the air..

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" The balding Kyoto third year bellows, his voice echoing off the walls as he points at the glitchy screens that flicker and distort with each passing moment.

All eyes then turn towards Mei Mei, the supposed orchestrator of the spectacle, her expression unreadable amidst the disarray that unfolds around her.

"Hmm... Looks like my crows also got sucked in Gojo's attack. They all got killed, so... Yeah, nothing I can do," she remarks casually with calmness.

Hisashi's frustration boils over, his hands clutching at his hair as he lets out a scream. "We can't finish watching the fight then?! NOOOO!"

The Kyoto principal, strokes his beard thoughtfully, his mind already racing with possible solutions to salvage the situation.

"Everyone," he begins, his voice commanding attention as all eyes turn towards him, "Does anyone have a complaint in making this fight the one that decides the victor of this year's exchange event? There will be no other individual battle after this."

A heavy silence descends upon the room, broken only by the shuffling of feet and the murmurs of hesitant agreement that ripple through the crowd.

"Yeah, we don't mind," Geto says, representing the Tokyo side.

"I don't think so, sir," Utahime responds as well, Kyoto side all agreeing.

"Then, let us go and finish watching the fight in person. Be careful in trying not to get caught in the crossfire," the principal issues his final decree.

As all the teachers and students begin to make their way out of the room, a conversation unfolds amidst the departing crowd.

"You were right, Geto. This fight's the only one that matters. Although, I wonder... Do you think the fight would've gone differently if Gojo and (Y/N) knew this fact?" Shoko asks, carrying curiosity in her voice.

"I don't think so... They're both giving their maximum effort right now. But... If we were to argue about it... It wouldn't have mattered for Satoru, at least," Geto responds with certainty.

"Yeah? I wonder about (Y/N) though..." Shoko muses, her expression thoughtful.

"Shoko... Are you perhaps... Interested in (Y/N)?" Geto's smirk is evident even in his voice, excited to tease his friend.

Shoko's eyes widen in mock surprise and a laugh bubbles up within her chest. "Does it look like I'm interested?"

"A little, I guess," Geto replies.

Shoko smiles, a mischievous glint in her eyes as she picks up her pace, eager to join the group already outside. "Hurry up, I don't want to miss a second of this spectacle."

"She didn't answer..." Geto murmurs and starts walking faster as well, but notices someone still in the room.

Utahime was still seated in her chair, her form tense with visible distress.

"Utahime, you coming?" Geto asks as he retraces his path to the doorway.

Utahime didn't respond, her legs trembling beneath and her fingers clutching at her clothes, digging into the fabric as if seeking an anchor.

"Yeah... Be there in a second..." Her voice wavers slightly for a moment, but soon takes a deep breath.

She rises from her seat and hurriedly joins the rest of the group.