Multiverse Timeline (TVA File. Variant: Lego Loki)

Date: February 2, 2023

Location: Loki's Snow Fort

(y/n) Variant nickname: D.S.

I was sent to bring in another Loki variant. Now even though I erased the TVA's file on myself and I'm on the run from my brother and sister, I do still do a job for the TVA. Not much is known about this dimension. Except the variant is Loki.

"Remember, his favorite weapon is either daggers or illusions" said President Loki as he made a dagger.

"Got it" I said as I put my gear on.

Loki held out the dagger for me to take.

"Just in case" he said.

Ever since President Loki and one of the mes has been trapped in the void together he is pretty protective of the mes.

"Thanks, but I'm not sure I'll need it" I said as I took the dagger.

I put the dagger in a holder that was attached to my belt.

"I should have everything I need now" I said.

"Good, and don't die. You are one of my favorite you's" said Loki.

"You probably say that to all the mes" I said.

"I do not" said Loki.

I smiled and grabbed my tempad.

"I'll see you after" I said.

I opened a portal to the timeline and walked threw. Something was wrong. My body was changing. I thought this was a flesh dimension. I looked at my hands and watched as they changed. I was shocked to see my body become plastic and I became a lego figuring. I made it to the other side and stepped threw.

"And who are you" Loki asked when he saw me.

There was chitari here as well. My eyes rolled back and I fainted.

I was on a bed hooked up to monitors. I swear if my sister and brother head about this I would never hear the end of it. I opened my eyes and looked around. I am in a hospital and feel soar. Which is normal with changing your body like that. I then remembered and started looking for my tempad.

"Looking for this" Loki asked.

I looked over at Loki and saw him standing in the doorway holding up my tempad.

"Give it back" I said holding my hand out.

"Why, what kind of mortal device is it" asked Loki.

"I need it to get home" I said.

Loki made my tempad disappear. I am starting to see Outcast's view on the Lokis.

"You won't be leaving for a while. The healers want to keep you here for a few days since you almost died" said Loki.

"Healers" I asked.

"Brother, are they awake" asked Thor.

Thor walked up to the doorway and him and Loki entered the room.

"I am Thor Odinson, you don't have to worry. You are safe here in Asgard" said Thor.

"Asgard" I asked surprised.

"Yes, Loki found you unconscious on midgard and brought you here. My little brother was so worried" said Thor.

I was confused.

"Well I had to make sure this lovely mortal was okay. After all if I'm going to rule midgard some day I should learn about the people who live there" said Loki.

Thor frowned at Loki.

"Loki you will not being ruling midgard. I will tell father" said Thor.

"Shut up Thor" said Loki.

I was still confused.

"Anyway before my brother rudely interrupted I was going to ask if you know anything about the type 1 diabetes. The healers told us and Odin that you have it. Which is why they want to hold you here for a few days. Just to make sure your glucose is okay. What ever that is" said Loki.

"Oh, ya I know what that is, but I will need my tempad back so I can let my friends know I'm okay" I said holding out my hand.

Loki signed annoyed and gave me my tempad.