Short part 3

LOKI POV:

It has been a month. I'm fully healed now and have met everyone. Being asguardian has helped me physically heal faster but I still live with the pain of knowing Thanos won. I don't know if it will get easier as time goes on but I can do everything in my power to help protect this world. I was on the computer doing research. I have moved in with Wells for now.

"Hey, what are you doing here" asked Barry.

"Research. I figured it's time I get a job" I said as I looked at the different jobs.

"Already? You haven't even been outside Star labs" said Barry as he sat down next to me.

"Have to start sometime. I can get a job" I said.

I looked at everything.

"What's a bacherlors degree" I asked.

"College" said Barry.

"How do I get it" I asked.

"Couple years of college" said Barry.

I looked at Barry.

"How do I get into college" I asked.

"Okay, tonight I can have the others help create a ID for you. For now why don't you come with me to work. I can use some help in my lab and my boss wants a new janitor. Buts let's have you actually go outside first" said Barry.

"Okay, let's go" I said.

Barry and I left the lab and he called a cab to take us to a police station. We entered and Barry took me to his lab.

"This is where you work" I asked looking around.

"Yep, anything that needs testing comes threw here and I help find evidence to catch bad guys" said Barry.

"Interesting. So, what's first" I asked.

Barry put his jacket on the chair.

"First, I need to finish up the theater and give it to my boss" said Barry.

"Great, where is it" I asked.

A man entered the lab.

"Glad you are here Barry. Someone was murdered" said the man.

"Where" asked Barry.

"The bakery" said the man.

He looked at me.

"Who are you" he asked.

"Loki" I said.

"I'm Eddie. Anyway I'll see you there" said the man.

He left and Barry started grabbing his stuff.

"Change in plans. We have a crime to go collect evidence from" said Barry.

We left and went to the bakery. Ginger Cupcakes. What happened to where someone was murdered at a bakery? We went inside and Barry started to collect evidence. I looked around at everything. There is so many foods I have never seen before.

"Hi, would you like to order" asked a lady.

"Oh, no. I'm just looking. I'm here with my friend" I said pointing at Barry who was taking pictures.

"Oh, it's a same about that" said the lady.

"Ya" I said.

The man laid on the ground with his phone still in his hand. I wonder if I can use some mischief to help. I walked over to Barry.

"How's it going" I asked.

"Well there is no wounds or bruising so I'm going to have to take a blood sample and test it back at the lab" said Barry.

I noticed something under the shirt. I got on my knees and lifted the man's shirt. There is something attached to his stomach.

"Allen, what have you got" asked a man as he walked over to us.

I tapped the plastic thing as the man looked at me.

"There is no bruising or wounds of any kind. Meaning that what ever killed him had to of happened on the inside. I'll have to run test at the lab" said Barry.

"Okay, and who the hell is he" asked the man.

I looked at the man.

"Loki" I said.

"He's with me. He's helping me in the lab today but I thought he could help around the office until we find a new janitor" said Barry.