Short part 4

LOKI POV:

"Well, we will talk about that back at the office. Just keep Loki out of trouble" said the man.

He left and went to chat with other people.

"What's this" I asked pointing at the plastic thing.

"Some diabetic scanner or insulin pump. In short the victim probably has diabetes. So that just helps him keep track of his blood sugar" said Barry.

Barry grabbed a needle and started to take some blood. I grabbed the man's hand and closed my eyes to try and see his memories.

I was walking threw the streets on the phone with my wife.

"Your sister sure is a bitch. How do you put up with her" asked Jessy.

"48 years of experience. What happened now" I asked.

"She said it's a shame how I'm denying you the joy of being a father and I should stop being selfish" said Jessy.

"That's ridiculous. I told her I'm never having kids. I don't want kids" I said.

"Ya well, your sister says otherwise" said Jessy.

"Stuck up bitch. I'm got fixed for a reason. I'll talk with her tonight" I said.

"Okay, have fun at work honey. Bye, I love you" said Jessy.

"I love you two sunflower" I said.

I hung up and entered the bakery to get a muffin like I do every morning. I got in line when my phone dinged. I looked at it and saw my phone is acting up. It told my pump to give me insulin and it won't stop. I tried to stop it but the phone won't listen to me. I went to take the pump off but started having a reaction. I feel a heart attack and many other problems before I blacked out.

"LOKI" Barry yelled shaking my shoulder.

I looked at Barry.

"Ya" I said.

"You okay? You spaced out" said Barry.

"Ya, I'm fine" I said.

I let go of the man's hand.

"It might be too much insulin and it made his heart. Explode" I said.

Barry looked at me confused.

"I mean, I can look but, how would you know that" asked Barry.

"I'll explain later" I said.

Barry collected some more evidence before we went back to his lab. He started to run test on the blood.

"So, how did you think of insulin issues" asked Barry.

"I grabbed the man's hand to see his memories. In the memories his phone started to act up and was giving him too much insulin. His heart started to get bigger and then exploded in his chest" I said.

"Wait, you saw his memories" asked Barry.

"Yes, you aren't the only one with powers" I said.

"So, you're also a meta human" asked Barry.

"Asguardian" I said.

"What" asked Barry.

"I'm from a different planet. Okay let's try this" I said.

I walked up to the glass board and grabbed one of the markers.

"In my universe there is earth. Like this one" I said as I drew a circle.

"There there are other realms. Jotunhiem is where I was born but I was raised on Asguard. I was" I said as i drew more circles but remembered my family.

"Nevermind, the point is I am I guess what you may call a alien" I said as I turned to face Barry.

"Why did you never say anything" asked Barry.

"It didn't matter before" I said.

"You still could of told us. But did you see anything else" asked Barry.

"Yes, the man was talking to his wife and they talked about how his sister is upset that he refuses to have kids. Do you think his sister killed him" I asked.