Multiverse Timeline (TVA Files. Variant: President Loki) (Cabal)

CABAL POV:

I was in white clothes. The Cabal kidnapped me and experimented on me. I was injected with the Avengers, Guardians of the galaxy, and the cabal's DNA so now I have all their powers. A tva agent grabbed me.

"Taking the variant in for questioning" said the agent to the others.

More portals appeared.

"What the duck" asked Steve.

"Really, you're that against swearing" said Tony sarcastically.

TVA agents came out from the portals.

"It appears the basters got another variant" said a member from the new portal.

"Back off this is our territory. So crawl back to your filthy sacred timeline" said a agent.

"We can't allow the multi verse to exist. Set a reset charge" said the leading member.

A sword went threw one of the member's chest. The member fell to the ground and the agent him grabbed his tempad. The agent created a portal and grabbed the leading member by the through.

"I need someone to survive this so that you pathetic version of the TVA will know that (first letter of fist name) S that did this. So be great full I chose you but I only did so you can watch your team die" said the agent.

He threw the leading member threw the portal. At this point the Avengers and Cabal were all confused and watching trying to figure out who is good and who is bad. A fight among the agents and members broke out. I tried to stay in the back and out of danger. (f/l) ran up to me and gave me a tempad.

"Use this and get to the TVA" he said.

I looked at the tempad and saw the letters (f/n) written on the tempad. I was hit with something and started to vanish. (f/l) had his face fill with anger and killed the member who pruned me. I blacked out.

I was being carried in someones arms. I opened my eyes and saw Loki. But he looked a little different. His helmet seemed to only be on the front of his face and he was wearing a different outfit. There is a pin that says Loki for president.

"Glad to see you are still alive" said Loki.

"What happened, where are we" I asked.

"The void, you were pruned and I found you" said Loki.

"Okay, what about the other avengers" I asked.

"Well I don't know for your timeline but probably dead. Whether Alioth got them or the TVA I don't know. Or care" said Loki.

"But aren't they your friends" I asked.

Loki stopped walking and froze. He seemed to have something on his mind. His face went from sad to annoyed.

"Maybe in your timeline. In mine they died before I could ever meet them. Some one named Hank Pym killed them before they even got to fight together" said Loki.

We made it to a castle. Typical for Loki. Has to be king. We entered and Loki sat me on a couch. He stood in front of me.

"So who are you" asked Loki.

"Does it matter" I asked.

"Well I'm just curious. It's not everyday a TVA member is pruned. What I want to know is why I can't read your mind" said Loki.

"I don't know, I don't even know what the hell is going on. I was letting my dog outside one night and then suddenly I'm kidnapped by the cabal" I said.

Loki crossed his arms.

"Fine, but I'm keeping this until you tell me" said Loki as he held up the tempad.

"HEY, I need that to get out of here" I said angrily.

"Then you'll tell me. I want to know who you are. What does (f/l) S want most in this world" said Loki.

I was confused.

"This is someone else's tempad isn't it" said Loki annoyed.

"Ya" I said.