Lemon (Tony X Peter Dating)

PETER POV:

I woke up from my nap. "What time is it" I asked as I rubbed my eyes. Tony looked at his watch. "It's currently 1 at night. There is still a few hours before we land" said Tony. "Oh" I said. I sat up and tried to stretch. We are on a class trip for the dance competition but it takes place in other countries. Tony leaned closer. "We can have sex if you want to stretch your legs" Tony whispered in my ear. I blushed and bit my lip. I pulled the blanket higher above me to cover my boner. I looked at Tony who was waiting for answer. "Now" I asked a little surprised. "Yes, if you would like" said Tony. "Where would we do that" I asked nervously blushing. It feels like my boner keeps growing. "We've done it before" said Tony. "Ya on a private plane" I said. "What's the difference" asked Tony. "We could get caught, and where would we do it" I asked. "The bathroom" said Tony. "Okay" I said. We snuck off to the bathroom with a sick bag and Tony pretended to be sick in case anyone watched.

We entered the bathroom and locked the door. We quickly took our clothes off and kissed as we did. This actually feels exciting. Tony picked me up and sat me on the sink. I stretched my legs to give him room. Tony grabbed some lube and put it on his fingers. He put his fingers inside me and started fingering my butt. I moaned but covered my mouth. "Stay quite Peter, you don't want to get caught" Tony whispered. Oh my God I need him inside me. "Please put your dick inside me" I whispered. "As you wish" said Tony. He took his fingers out and put his dick inside me. I'm glad this is not our first time. Probably not a good idea to loose your virginity on a plane. Tony started to thrust inside me. I had to cover my mouth and moan silently. Hard to do when your partner is, Tony. He pounded inside me really good. I would love to scream his name and run my hands all over his body. But another time. I leaked a little pre cum. Tony smiled and rubbed my dick as he pounded me.

"You like this Peter? Me giving you love on a airplane while I make you feel so good and want more as I hit your spot over and over again" Tony whispered as he pounded me. He is so good at sex. I closed my eyes and threw my head back. "Cum for me Peter, paint me with love" Tony whispered. He used his other hand to play with my balls. It all felt so good that I came and moved my hips as I rode it out. I finished and Tony wiped it up with some kleenexes. He also licked some off his fingers. "Wow, that was so good" I said. "Want to return the favor" asked Tony. I stood up and started to rub Tony. He leaked some precum in my hand. I smiled as Tony threw his head back. I rubbed him as fast as I could and played with his balls. I moaned quietly in his ear. He loves my moans. I could hear Tony silently moan my name over and over again. He finally came in my hand. After he finished we cleaned ourself up and put our clothes on. I opened the door to leave but saw Mj outside. I closed and locked the door. "Mj is right outside" I whispered. We quickly cleaned the bathroom and left. Mj must of left because now Brad was here. Perfect, Tony acted sick so I don't think Brad knows what just happened in the bathroom. "Welcome to the mile high club" a flight worker whispered to us. I sat down a little embarrassed.