Cookies Tony X Loki

TONY POV:

"NO, I AM ALMOST DONE WITH THIS SUIT" I yelled.

"Tony you have been working for three weeks. Go upstairs and shower" said Pepper.

I sniffed my arm.

"Fine" I said.

We left the lab and went to the living room where everyone else was.

"Hey Tony, what are these cookies you have here" asked Clint.

"What cookies" I asked.

Peter gave me the box. I took the box and looked at the note.

"To the love of my life Tony Stark. Ps, I know you will like them since you taste it every night" I said reading the list.

I opened the box and looked. Chocolate chip cookies. Probably from some fan.

"Can I have one" asked Peter.

"I'll have Friday inspect them first. Who even gave me cookies" I asked.

"Probably some lovely mortal" said Thor.

I took the cookies to the lab to be tested by Friday while I shower. I have a date with Loki soon so I need to shower anyway. After the shower I got dressed and went to check on what Friday found. No poison or other toxic ingredients. I brought the cookies up to the living room.

"Well Friday didn't find anything so I am willing to share but don't have too much. I don't want anyone getting sick or spoilerimg their dinner. Mostly Peter" I said.

"I'll be fine Mr Stark" said Peter.

We all sat down and had some cookies and milk. The cloak picked up a cookie and looked at it.

"What is it doing" asked Natasha.

"I think the cloak is wondering what it is" said Stephen.

He went to pick up a cookie but the cloak swatted his hand away. We were a bit surprised. Stephen went to grab a cookie but again the cloak swatted his hand.

"What, I can't have a cookie now? It's one cookie. I won't die" said Stephen.

The cloak went to the kitchen and got a box of chip ahoy cookies.

"Picky cloak much" said Bruce.

We all laughed a little and Stephen ate the chips ahoy cookies annoyed.

"The cloak cares about brand maybe" said Peter.

These cookies were delicious. There was even a cold feel to them. Kinda like, wait, NNNOOO. Loki entered the room but froze in shock.

"WHAT ARE YOU DOING" Loki screamed.

"Brother, come join us. Some mortal gave Man of Iron some free cookies" said Thor.

"THOR PUT THAT COOKIE DOWN" Loki yelled.

"Tony doesn't mind sharing" said Steve.

"I even saved some for Jane" said Thor.

"THOR IF YOU AT ALL CARE ABOUT THAT MORTAL YOU WOMT GIVE HER THOSE COOKIES" Loki yelled.

Everyone was confused.

Peter finished his cookie he was eating.

"I thought Friday said there was no poison or anything" said Peter nervously.

"What's the probably Loki" asked Natasha.

"I DIDN'T USE A REGULAR RECIPE TO MAKE THE COOKIES" Loki yelled.

"Brother I didn't know you could bake. These are delicious" said Thor.

"Let me guess, nestle toll house? My wife uses the same recipe" said Clint.

"DOES SHE ADD MY SPERM" Loki yelled.

I knew it. Loki being a frost giant means his sperm is cold.

"Why" asked Stephen nervously.

"I made those cookies for my boyfriend using that recipe but I masturbated and put my cum in the cookie batter before baking it. SO YOU ARE ALL EATING MY SPERM" Loki said.

The entire room was silent.

"HOW COME THE CLOAK NEW THIS BUT FRIDAY DIDN'T" Pepper yelled.

"More like why didn't it tell us" said Steve.

"Well the good news is I suddenly feel better about the cloak not letting me eat them" said Stephen.

"BROTHER, WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU DO THIS" Thor yelled.

"Because I have a kinky relationship with my boyfriend" said Loki.

"Can we all agree the cookies are now all Tony's" asked Peter.

"Yes" everyone said in unison.