Thor X Reader

YOU POV: 

I sat in the van with my father Selvig and sister Darcy. We are wing aliens and frost aliens. So we have wings that can disappear and we can fly without wings but it's more of just floating. Since we are also Frost aliens we turn blue in the cold and have all the powers of the frost aliens. I was only a child when we came here to Pluto and I always dream of going back to my birth planet. Or just leaving Pluto in general. Other planets allow you to go to any safe planet you want. But here on Pluto no one is allowed to come or go. Unless it's needed. Laufey claims it's for our safety but the war was generations ago. Everyone from the war is long dead. The aliens could have changed and might no longer hate us. My sister coughed. There is also a sickness going around the planet. I guess I'm lucky to live in the North hemisphere. The South can't even fully support life yet. I checked the notes from my ancestors and opened the roof. My father and I stood up and looked outside at the night sky. 

"Wait for it" I said. 

My ancestors have told me about a necklace that matches mine. Usually that means soulmates or something. 

"Can I turn on the radio" asked Darcy. 

She coughed again and took some of her medicine. It isn't a cure but it weakens the symptoms. 

"No" I said. 

We waited but nothing happened. Why is nothing happening? 

"(y/n) you can't keep doing this" said my father. 

I went back inside the van and checked my computer. 

"Everything that our ancestors told me has been predictable to the second" I said. 

"Are they telling you to drop out of school and chase storms" asked my father as he came inside. 

"I'm telling you, something is going on. There is a connection between my necklace and something out there. I wouldn't of asked you both out here if I wasn't certain" I said. 

"Guy, you might want to see this" said Darcy. 

We looked outside and saw a huge light in the sky. The crystal on my necklace glowed. 

"Go" I said. 

"Sure, let the sick person drive" said Darcy. 

She started the car and we started driving closer. The light turned into a toronado of some kind. It hit the ground and there was fog everywhere. 

"Keep going" I said. 

There was lights from inside the storm. Darcy turned the van to drive away. 

"What are you doing" I asked angrily. 

"I am not dying because our ancestors told you about some bootie call" said Darcy angrily. 

I grabbed the steering wheel and tried to turn the van forward. We fought over the wheel and drove all over the place. 

"LOOK OUT" our father yelled. 

There was a man. We screamed and hit the man. Is he dead? Darcy stopped the van and we ran out of it. 

"I think that was legally your fault" said Darcy. 

"Get the first aid kit" I said. 

I ran up to the man and saw him lying on the ground. 

"Please don't be dead" I said. 

I was surprised that the man was wearing a heavy winter coat along with pants and boats. His face was the only thing that isn't covered. The man was white instead of blue. Meaning he isn't a original frost alien. The man woke up. 

"Where did he come from" I asked. 

The man looked at me with hatred and shoved me away. 

"(y/n)" said my father. 

I landed on the ground and my father and sister ran up to me.