~23~

"can I ask you for a favour?" I looked at first scared, if he'll like the idea..

He looked at me raising his eyebrows
"Stop asking for things khao, your my boyfriend. I've never said no to you when we were friends and now that I love you I can never not do things you want."

I kept looking at him even when he was done talking..
He looked at me confused

"What?" He asked touching his face wondering if something was wrong with it...

"What did you just said?" I asked softly still staring in his eyes with nothing but love..

"I said I can never say no to you." First said clueless.

"No, not that. Why can you never say no to me?"

First's lips grew forming a soft smile.
"Ohh, you wanna hear that.. don't worry thung thung from now on I'm gonna make your ears bleed from hearing that three words..."

He took 2 steps away from me extending his hands in the air

"I love you Mr. Khaothung. And i think now that I love you I can't help but want you always in my talks, mistakes, life, everywhere i want you...I think..not now but even when i didn't knew about my feelings i wanted you..always as a friend that time but I have heard a phrase that love is friendship..if a person can not be your bestfriend they can never love you..and i think..I think your my forever bestfriend..that I want all the time..I love you."

I could feel my eyes were already filled with tears..this Felt like a dream a dream I used to see often when i first met First but then eventually i accepted that we were never meant and I was wrong but i think I'm the first person in the world that is happy that he was wrong all the time... First loves me and that's the best thing that can happen to me

"I love you thung thung" he said running towards me and jumping on me wrapping his arms around my neck..
I felt my hands unknowingly grabbing his waist..he snuggled into my neck whispering one more time but this time more softly, lovingly and effortless...

"I love you"

My smile grew wider as i replied "I love you too and more khana...I love you more"

We stayed like that for few minutes or maybe lost is what you can say I was lost in him while he was in me..we needed nothing at this moment but eachother...

A few seconds later we broke the hug and looked at each other smiling..

"You were asking for something..." First said reminding me.

"Oh yea." I said rubbing the back of my neck looking down

"Look, i can take you out in a fancy restaurant or some but i just...i-"

"Speak up khao." He assured me it was okay to continue

"I thought going out will be crowded and noisy and I wanna share this day only with you...sooo can we sit here in the grass while having some snacks and talking for hours under this sky?"

I finally shifted my graze from the sky to first. He was already staring at me blank.

I stuttered because of the graze

"I mean- i- if you wanna go to restaurant."

"That's such a cute idea khao."

He said cutting me off with the same graze

"I never thought something like this. I love this idea. You, me and the stars."
He smiled after completing his sentence.

I finally let out the breath I was holding i don't know for how long.

"I'm so glad you like the idea. I was scared you'll think it's lame."

"Anything that has us together can't be lame."

I smiled at his sentence as we both walked in the middle of the yard. We both sat down as i brought the food I had kept in the side before leaving the House.

We both looked at the sky while chatting for hours just like i imagined.

Our laugh smile and love was filled in the air making my heart satisfied..
I wanted this moment forever..just me and first no one else...

"Khao" I was brought back from my thoughts when first called me.
I looked towards him.

"Thankyou for loving me."

"Thankyou for letting me love you, first."

We both smiled as i sentence ended as he leaned forward for a kiss and who was i to deny it...

The kiss wasn't even long when i felt first was pulled away and a loud thud was heard.

I looked infront to find First's mom and dad standing...

They slapped first...they were really happy I guess.

Author's note

Hey cuties i know y'all want updates fast but i really can't.
I used to post daily during my holidays and I was in lower class. now I'm gonna give my boards this year and there has been issues in my house due to which I gotta look after my house all by myself and the time which I get from this stuff I use it to watch a series or Instagram
Ik i should post her but I write this for fun it's not that i get anything from here so I will post don't worry I won't ever leave y'all hanging but I need time..
I decided maybe 2 updates a month I will try posting more but I think 2 updates a month is what I can do but if I can't please co-operate.

This story will end soon and I've thought about another story too so I'll ask y'all do y'all prefer one shots or full series???

Y'all have been sweet from the start and thankyou for that<3