~12~

Sitting on the edge of the bed i was watching khao sleeping peacefully. It wasn't the first time I was feeling how i was feeling. but it was first time I was accepting it with a smile and not shrugging it off like always.

I was happy at this moment. Why? Even i had no idea about that. All i knew was I was happy having khao by my side sleeping peacefully. It was simple but meant something for me.

I unknowingly lifted my hand to gently caresse his head causing him to snuggle. I could feel my heart smiling.

People always saw khaothung as a cold guys but he was never cold to me. For me he was a good hearted person who had difficult times expressing his feelings and love.

I stopped my moment when i felt his eyes opening.

He opened his eyes fully and sat on the bed.
"Your still here? I told you to le-"
"I was just waiting for your parents arrival."
He nodded his head and at the very next moment we heard a car honk which means his parents were here and I had to leave. My lips formed a pout because of the disappointment.

"Looks like they are here." He said getting up and leaving downstairs.
While i followed him behind.

As his parents had a clear vision of me they spoke up in shock
"First? What are u doing here?" His mom asked me surprised.

"I got to know he was sick. So i thought I'll visit him." They both looked at each other and gave me a little small smile.

"So why not stay here for today?" His dad offered.

"Nah. No it's ok I'll leave now."
I said walking turning towards the room.

"Where are u going?" Khaothung asked.
Daym. Did he really wanted me to leave?

"Jezz. I'm just going to take my phone and coat." I was annoyed. Why didn't he asked me to stay?

I walked upstairs while khaothung followed me.

"Where is your phone?"

"Idk I just kept here." I replied. Looks like I lost my phone.
Again.

"How Many times have I told you not to keep your phone on silent." Khaothung started lecturing.

As I was searching. I found a wallet on the table. And i remembered i didn't really had money to travel home because all my other things were at ohm's place.

"Khaothung i don't really have money so I'll lend some fr-" i turned around to look at him. before i come complete or open the wallet he appeared infront of me out of nowhere.

He was close to my face not even looking at me but his wallet. But my eyes, they were sticked on him.

His eyes, i wanted to get lost in them. His jaw made me gulp hard. His lips, i wanted to taste them.

I moved my eyes from his eyes to finally his lips hesitating. My lips parted making me gulp.
Will i regret if I go further?
What if he rejects?
What if things aren't same between us after this?
Did he even liked me?

I shrugged my thoughts and smashed my lips on his.
Fuck!
No response. He was just standing there with his eyes open.
I really did fucked up; did i?

When i realised what I had did and he had no response on it. I backed off a little until i felt a strong palm on my back pulling me infront and the very next moment i knew I had a lips smashed on mine.

My hands found their way on his shoulders and then slowly got lost in his hair. His hands moved on my waist claming them his.

He went for my upper lips while I was into his down one. It didn't felt real. It was nothing like i imagined. It was way more beautiful. It was nothing intimate or lust but love.

Everything that was going on was so slow that I had so much time to proceed it. Like it should be isn't it?
Love should be slow and easy right?

"First? I'll drop you home son."
Shit.
Khaothung's dad screamed from downstairs making us both get seperated.

I looked down completely avoiding his graze fixing my hair and clothes.
If you told me a week ago i would be making out in my bestfriend's room i would have believed you.
But with my bestfriend? I would have laughed at your face.

I took my coat and tried running away still not looking at his graze.

As i opened the door i felt a hand stopping me. I slowly turned around still looking at the ground.

"Thank you!" He finally spoke causing me to look at him. "Thank you for everything." He said making my cheeks turn red.

I ran downstairs meeting his dad waiting for me he had my phone in his hand.
"Let's go? You forgot your phone on the kitchen counter" He asked me causing me to nod
"Dad he has car sickness. He ca-."

"I can handle it. I have too many things on my mind today to think about which will take over the sickness." I smiled at khaothung. And then walking towards the door.

"Pa, take the car out of parking i want to talk to khaothung"
"ok. I'll get the car out. be fast." I gave a soft smile and turned around to look at khaothung standing on the door.

I walked towards him. Gulping down hard. I wrapped my hands around his neck causing him to freeze on spot. I love this reaction of his. Snuggling in his neck i finally said "I'm sorry for everything "

Before he could process. I broke the hug looking at him in his eyes and giving him a soft smile.
"Bye." I said leaving him behind without hearing him.

I was finally living my lovestory.
I think i would be the first person on this planet to be happy that his love life isn't going like he imagined throughout his life.

What I was living now was so much more better.

Tbc.

Author's note
Author is confused.
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋