~18~

Khaothung pov:

Right now he was here in my arms like I wanted but still I had so many questions and confusions in my mind. How? When? Why? I want to ask them. But somewhere all my heart told me was
Enjoy the moment

Liking First was my choice but him liking me back, us kissing, whatever happening right now was what I never imagined it was so out of syllabus I was left stunned myself.

The thinking took over me so much that I missed the hug even though he was here in my arms i didn't hugged him back because it felt...it felt like he still belonged to ohm because that's what I had thought all this years. And if not was he really mine the boy i dreamed all my life was in my arms was this a part of the dream?

"Don't think too much. I'll answer each of your questions. But right now just hug me back... please" I hear First's voice while his breath touched my nape making me shiver.

I was brought back from my thoughts. I felt my hands gently wrapping around his small waist slightly picking him up from the ground getting lost in his scent.

I loved it. I felt alive right now. This made me feel like I had never been alive throughout my life and this was the moment that brought me back to life.

So the kiss was not what he regretted but enjoy as much as I did? Even he wanted it? The patience I had all this time was paid off? It  felt like I was finally happy after all this year's.

Breaking the hug First looked at me with a spark. The spark i always wanted. But then...

"Ouch" he hit me on my hand.

"Ouch..ouch" he kept hitting until i cought his hand pulling him closer.

"What did I do that made u hit me?"

"I-i if u liked me why did u told ohm to take me out-?"

I let go off his hand taking 2 steps behind.

"He is want you always wished for-
He is your first love and now that you are so close to having him i didn't wanted to be in the middle of something."

I stopped after finishing my sentence for his answer but he just looked at me with a blank face for few seconds.

"Are u not gonna say something?" I asked hoping for a answer.

He sniffed and looked at me "do u know when was the time I felt love-?"

I looked blank this time.

" Every moment i spend with u is when i felt love."

I could feel my heart beat faster like it was about to come out anytime soon.

"With you everything is so...so easy. I don't have to think of anything. I'm not scared of anything because i know... I know u will take care of things even if I mess up."

Was i dreaming at this moment? Because this was not feeling real at all.

"Do u know when i feel jealous?"

I was not answering to his questions hearing them quietly felt better.

"When u make friends. I hate it when u spend time with someone other than me. Ohm being with nanon made me angry that i wanted to snatch nanon from ohm even when i knew nanon was ohm's happiness."

He gulped, looked at the ground and then back at me. Smiling.

"But look at you. You..you never even forced me to like you. But u supported me- you help me to hit on ohm when u liked me."

He stopped at his sentence thinking about something

"When did u realise that u-"

"That I love u?" I smiled.

"The first day I met you."

He looked at me in shock.

"That's-"

"I know it's for so long. But yea.."

His expression changed. He changed his graze towards the ground.

"First?" I called

He looked at me. There was a guilt seen in his eyes.

"I'm sorry!"
He said making my eyes go wide.

"What are you sorry for fir?" Confusing took over me.

"You loved me all these years without letting me get a single hint because you knew my eyes were on ohm right? I'm sorry i didn't noticed your love before. I'm sorry I made you wa-"

Before he could complete I gave a quick peck on his lips to shut him.

"Shush! I'm fine. All these years I was fine. You know why?"

He sniffed again. I picked my hand's up gently caressed his cheek and wiping the tear that was falling.

"Because you were happy. You were happy and seeing you happy was enough for me. Even though i wanted to be but I was never greedy for your love."

He gently hold my hands that were on his cheeks.

"I love you khaothung thanawat."

I felt my world stop. My mouth was left open. I was feeling my heart about to bust out because of his confession and my eyes they made my vision blurred but still not even for a second they left the wonderful face infront of me.
I love him. I love this man standing in front of me so much that I would give in anything for him. I would loose to anyone for him.

I was lost. I froze because of his word's but it all went back to normal when i feel a lips on mine.

I could feel how uncomfortably he was on his toes with his lips on mine.

I felt his arms around my neck to make things more comfortable but not even for a minute did his lips left mine.

I put my hands on his waist gently picking him from the ground and putting him down on the nearest bench. (Without leaving the lips)

Now we were comfortable. And again lost in the kiss or maybe you can say we never came out of it.

Tbc.

Author's note.

Kill the author 😍🔪
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋