~15~

Ohm?
"Hey!?" I totally forgot to tell him not to come to pick me up today.

"Ohh, hey!" I walked towards him standing infront of his bike

"Why are u so early?" He smiled and said "if i wasn't early i would have not know that u were leaving early."

"A-i just wanted to have a talk with mark nothing else. I totally forgot to inform u about it.

"It's okay, sit up. Now that I'm here I'll leave u."

Sitting on the bike i asked "u didn't answer to my question why u were here?"

I could see his expressions in the mirror of the bike. He gulped hard and started the bike without any further answer.

...
"I'll leave then." I was about to leave when ohm cought my hand from behind.

"Can you meet me after your classes At this place?" He looked serious.

"But, why?" I didn't wanted to meet him. I wanted to talk to khaothung. There was so many things I wanted to make clear.

"Please. At 2 is it ok with you?" From the corner of my eyes i watched Mark enter the university.
I nodded my head in agreement and ran towards Mark leaving ohm behind.

"What were u talking to ohm about?" Mark asked as i stood infront of him.

"Doesn't matter. Come with me." I pulled marks hand and walked towards class room's to find a empty class room.

Khaothung POV:

I didn't understood what First meant on the text and i wanted everything clear no matter what.

Walking around the university I was searching for First. That's when i saw him finally, he was talking with ohm about something while ohm was holding his hand.

He kissed me last night and this morning he came to the university with ohm?

A few minutes later he ran towards Mark and dragged him somewhere.

My instinct just told me i should follow them. And I did.

They both entered an empty classroom making me stop at the door step.

"What are you doing? Why did u called me early?" Mark looked annoyed.

"I want to talk something serious."
Serious?
Was he going to talk about the kiss? Or about ohm?

"So..last night i went to khaothung's house." As soon as I heard the sentence i knew this was about the kiss.

I really wanted to see his expressions but the way i was standing i could only hear their voice.

"And? What about it?" Mark sounded like he knew something was coming.

"Look you won't over react to whatever I say you will only listen first and then tell me your opinion."

"Ok, don't make things more confusing just spill."

"So..I went there and...and I had...I mean I lost my first kiss."

My eyes widened, i couldn't believe he said it.

"What!" Mark exclaimed shocked.

"Khaothung kissed you?"

"No, I did. I kissed him."

I could feel the corner of my lips rising up forming a smile. But it went back to its place when I heard Mark scream one more time.

"What!! You kissed khaothung. You like him? Does he like you? Did he kissed back? What did you guys did after the kiss? You and khaothung are you'll boy-"Wait what about ohm?
Mark had too many questions and ofc who wouldn't?

"Stop!" First screamed making mark stop. "I don't know what i should do Mark. How should I reject him. I mean I made the first move and now I'm backing off."

He wanted to reject me? He thinks it was a mistake? My face dropped. It was nothing to him while it meant everything to me.

"What are u doing here?" A voice made me flinch.

"Neo, WTF are you doing?" I took neo's hand dragging him out so that no one notices us.

First pov:

Mark and i were talking when i felt a voice outside.
I was about to go to check when mark pulled my hand.

"Don't get distracted talk to me. How are u gonna tell khaothung your not in love with him?"

"Khaothung? Mark what are u talking? I'm in love with khaothung. I don't love ohm that's what I'm saying. And i don't know how i should tell him I'm not in love with him." I finally let out taking a breath.

"You love khaothung? That means my prediction all these years were right!" He held both my shoulders showing me a bright smile. "Your endgame was khaothung!!"

"I wish I had believed u before" i smiled back.

......

I entered cafeteria with Mark. We found neo and khaothung sitting on the table.

I took a deep breath before walking to sit beside them.

As soon as I sat down khaothung gave a awkward smile and continued what he was doing.

For next 5 mins none of us said a word. This silence was killing me. So i decided to break it.
"I-"

"First?" I looked behind to find ohm standing.
Ughhh.

"I told u I need to talk to you. You didn't came."
Wrong timing ohm.
Always wrong timing.

"Yea."
I looked at khaothung. His face showed no reaction while he didn't even raised his head to have a look at me.

I was annoyed. I got up and followed ohm.

Tbc...

Author's note
Guys I won't be active daily but I'll post 2 or 3 times a week.
I changed the title of the story because this one suits more.
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋