~3~

"huh?" It wasn't a 'repeat the question' huh but 'am i listing right' huh

"I mean he didn't clearly accepted it but he lockey did" confusion took over my face.

"He said, 'I'm not really ready for a relationship right now. But if its you First, I'm willing to try'" he mocked ohm's statement.

"and guess what thung he said that with a great smile on his face" he said sipping from the same can of drink which i had drunk few minutes ago.

I was silent. Didn't knew what I was supposed to say to his statement. Wasn't i suppose to congrats him but the words were not making its way out of my mouth. I thought it would be easy.

"Are u not going to say anything?" He finally asked looking at me with a hopeful eyes.

"Congrats...ye- yea congratulations" my words brought a bright and wide smile on his face.

"I'm not his boyfriend yet. I'll hit on him for few days until he is totally sure about me. Do u have any idea how to?"

So was i supposed to now help out my crush his way to hit on his crush. Complicated.

"What am I supposed to do First? I have no idea with anything related to this dating things"

I wasn't even lying to be honest.

"Ohh come on, i know you aren't good with things like this. Romance, love stories and poetic things aren't really your thing. i know that."

Was it true? romance, love stories and poetic things were they really not my thing? Maybe yes I wasn't really what First wanted. But I wish I was.

"So I'm just gonna ask your help with trying to find things that ohm likes so I can do that to impress him"

His words made my heart stung.
I looked down. Sliding his plate towards me and eating from it.

"How will I know what he likes?"

My question was a logical one. Ohm and I never communicated and it was impossible for me to know what was his likes and dislikes were.

"You both are the most popular people in the University. Use your popularity and try finding out what he likes and what he didn't. You will do that for me right thung?."

I would die if you asked me too this sweetly.
Nodding my head i continued my focus on the plate.

....
"Let's go?" I asked as I sat on my bike.

But looked confused when he didn't sat behind.

"Ahh-go head if your getting late actually.. actually I called ohm to talk about something and..and he asked if we can have coffee and-"

He was stuttering because he felt sorry about leaving me behind. I knew him and I knew what he wanted clearly.

"And you said yes." He looked at the ground playing with his fingers.
I raised my hand gently patting his head with it.

"It's fine. Have a great time on you date-date" I said teasing him causing his hands to made their way to hit me.

"First" ohm came in the frame cutting our friendship moment which slightly pissed me off.

"Ohh-khaothung" ohm's graze turned towards me. I simply gave a little nod as a response.

"Are you joining us?" Ohm asked as he was confused why I was still here.

I could feel that I was now being the third wheel in the couple's so i decided to take a leave.

"Ohh no. I was leaving right now. You'll can have fun. And I hope your gonna drop First home after your date - date thing"

I asked Concerned about how First was gonna return home as he was my responsibility all this years and now it felt like I was passing it on to someone else.

"Don't worry, I'll drop him home." Ohm said with a smile to which i didn't respond but started my bike and made my way home.

...
Reaching home i plopped my shoes off and made my way towards my room.

"Khaothung your home?" My mom asked.
Without replying to her questions I headed inside my room.

It was weird, how i was never close to my parents. Even when i knew they loved me but because of their lack of expressiveness I never felt it which now made me develop a weird habit of not being able to showing my love to anyone.

I kept my keys on the table and dropped myself on the bed. It felt weird coming home directly from the university for the first time in a while.

"Khaothung?"  "OMG you scared me" I said jumping from my bed because of the sudden voice.
"Ohh I'm sorry. I was here just to ask that, You came early today. Is everything ok?"

The first 15 years of my life my parents left me with a nany all alone. But here now they were concern about my life. Was i wrong if I say that now I wasn't really comfortable with their sudden affection?"

"Yea. First has a...a busy schedule so i didn't had to drop him today." She gave me a little nod before asking me to join for lunch.

....
First pov:

As we saw khaothung leaving, we both went inside the cafeteria. To be honest i felt bad leaving khaothung behind alone but someday we both have to leave eachother and fine someone right?

"So, what did you wanna talk?" Ohm asked sipping from his milkshake.

He has ordered a banana milk for both of us but, i loved strawberry.
Which ofc i didn't said to ohm or else he would thing I'm such a kid.

"Ah-the-ah weather" and here we go again. I had embarassed myself.

"You wanted to talk about the weather? I mean you can say if you casually wanted a drink." He said smiling or you can even say smirking.

What was that smile. Was he laughing at my embarrassment or did he think it was funny? Why was ohm so hard to read when i could read thung in one go.

Without replying to his question. I sipped one More sip trying my best to not splatter or do anything that will embarassed me more.

"So? You like me?" He asked out of the Blue which made me choke my drink.
He gave me tissue to cover up my embarrassment, while i cough the shit out of me.

The rest of the time was spent with a awkward silence. The question he asked was remained unanswered because of the embarrassment. which i didn't really minded. Why was it so hard to even sit besides ohm for 5 minutes.

Tbc.

Author's note
Author gone crazy.
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋