~8~

After finishing the movie, we stepped out of the movie theatre.

"So you guys want something more?" Neo asked us or you can say he asked Mark.

How it was so visible that neo was in love with mark and same with mark. But they both were not ready to confess.

"No I-" before mark could complete i jumped in.

"Yes! We'll have a drink or eat something maybe?" I asked hoping the answer was yes. they all agreed and we decided to go to Macdonalds.

...
"What will you have?" Khaothung asked me after sitting down on the chair besides me.

"Fries will be fine" I said smiling.
Neo and khaothung went on the counter to buy the food and I was finally left alone with mark.

"So..what did u wanna talk about?" Mark asked as soon as both the guys left the chair.

"You knew i wanted to talk?"

"Ofc. I'm your friend First, even though I don't know u as much as khaothung. I still know you the best after him."
He was not lying. He knew me very well just like I did.

"So what is it about?" He asked leaning on the chair. I awkwardly smiled before looking at him.

"See you can't tell this to anyone" I knew he can't hide shit from neo.

"Ofc i wo-"
"Not even neo." I said glaring at him. He actioned zipping his mouth and throwing the key.

I leaned on my chair not knowing how to make mark understand things that were happening without making him panic or excited.

"Look, you know i have always liked ohm right?" He nodded his head listening carefully.

"You know how i always wanted him to be my endgame right?" He again nodded.

"And you know how he is also trying to be my endgame now"
"Yes and?" He asked curiously where this thing was going.

"Is it possible that now i don't want the endgame i wanted all my life?"

"You like khaothung; don't you?" He asked all of the sudden making my eyes go wide.

"No no no. It's not like that." I tried to deny it.

"Then how is it ?" He asked raising his eyebrows and leaning infront towards me. He went to his previous position again and said
"Look you have always thought ohm was your endgame that you refused to see other people. But if u ask me then i think all you want is right infront of you" he said pointing behind me

I looked back towards the counter. There was khaothung waiting for the order with Neo.
My eyes traced His eyes, his smile, he was beautiful, handsome, gorgeous. Was he always this handsome? And if yes then was mark right?

I shrugged the thoughts when I realised what I was doing. I looked at Mark changing the topic
"Ok tell me about yourself. Why do you like Neo?"

Mark took a deep breath but the breath wasn't a frustrated or tensed one but a happy and smiley one.

"I could talk the whole day why I like Neo. He is him and moreover I'm me infront of him. I don't have to hide myself because i know he won't judge me for that. He makes me feel I can be loved. I ca-"

I was lost in Mark's words that i didn't realise he had stopped.
I looked at him wondering what made him stop. I looked behind to find both our men's coming back.
Our men's?

"Here is your fries and cold drink." Khaothung said keeping my tray infront of me and sitting back on his chair.

"As far as i remember First only said fries" mark taunted khaothung.

(Author's POV:mark has no idea about khaothung's crush)

Khaothung took a bite of his burger before replying "he won't eat food without any drink he always needs some drinks beside him."

Is it? Do i always need drinks besides me? Even i had no idea about it. How did khaothung knew about it then?

After khaothung's statement the four of us went into deep silence continuing focusing on food.

...
Returning home i jumped on my bed facing the ceiling.
I always wanted ohm and the little First would be screaming and dancing if he knew ohm picks and drops hum daily.
But was the older First Happy? If the older First choose someone else will it disappoint the younger one?

I ran my hands into my hair. I got up from my bed facing the mirror.
"You always wanted ohm. Stop getting distracted from your fucking plan you stupid fool." I said it out to myself.
Again falling on the bed two seconds later.

I was disturbed by my phone buzzing.
Was it khaothung?
I picked up the phone looking at the message.

Ohm: so? Are u home?

Why was he asking this? See ohm was my endgame like I said and like i wanted.

Me(First): yea! Just few minutes ago. Any work?

Ohm: so how was your day with your friends?

Me: it was great! Wau?

He was typing and erasing something again and again which made me frustrate.

Ohm: nothing i was at my home the whole day.

Me: ok!

Ohm: First?

Me: I'm here.

Ohm: do you like wanna go on a date?

Did he meant as a friend or like a date- date?
No right? This isn't happening right?

Me: as a friend or...?

Ohm: I would like it as a date- date.

I rolled my phone over. Putting my head on the pillow screaming internally.

The ohm pawat was asking me out on a date and finally it wasn't as just friends.
My phone buzzed once again.

Ohm:are you here First?

Me:ohh yes I'm!

Me: what time are we going?

Ohm: during our break?

But..that was the only time i spend with khaothung throughout the day...

Me: khaooo!!!

Thung❤️: is everything okay?

Me: ofc!

Thung❤️: then did you do something?

Me: kinda!

Me:  I'm already sorry! I won't be with you during the break tomorrow I have a date with ohm. I hope you don't mind?

Thung❤️: why would I? And wait! Ohm asked you out on a date?

Me: yea he did just now...

Thung❤️: I'm so happy for you kana. Finally you are going to live your childhood dream.

After reading his message i kept my phone down. This was what I wanted right?
My phone buzzed again

Ohm: is it okay during our break?

Me: yea totally fine. I'll be there.

Ohm: I'll be waiting ❤️

A red heart. Ohm pawat send me a red heart. I held my phone close to my heart smiling.
This was my endgame.
Ohm was my endgame like i always wanted.

Tbc.

Author's note
Author has no idea what she writes.
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋