~19~

Khaothung pov

"let's go home" neo said as we came out of our class room.

"I have a work to handle you can leave." He looked at me confused but didn't asked any further questions.

As he left my sight. I made my way towards the back of our university.
Someone might me waiting there for me.

"If u were one more second late i would have left." First said making me apologize.

"Sorry firfir, the professor took a lot of extra time."

It's been 3 days since our confession. We changed our relationship status. No one had any idea that we weren't just friends now.
And they didn't even doubt because First and i were inseparable from the beginning.

"Where are we going?" He asked folding his hands to his chest.

"Where do u wanna go?"

"I'm okay with anything what about you?"

"I'm okay with anything as long as you are with me."

"Hoo! goosebumps" he said rubbing his hands and smiling.

I loved it when he smiles.

"So, let's go to watch a movie then let's eat at the food court and then home?" He said looking at me for my approval.

And who was i to say no....

The movie was a love story that First wanted to watch for a long time. Love story had always been boring for me but today watching it felt good.

Watching a film and tangle our hands in hands while First had his head laid on my shoulders. His other hand holding the cold drink and Because of his busy hands my one hand feeding him popcorn. for the first time in my life i felt the need to be romantic.

After finishing the film while we make our way towards the food court First kept talking about how he loved the film. Seeing him talk so passionately about something felt good. He always had a spark visible in his eyes while talking about the things he loved.

"The food is on its way" I said while sitting down on the chair infront of First.

"Thankyou..what have u ordered?"
He asked looking at me with a hope. (He asked me to guess what he wanted to eat)

" Peri peri French fries with your strawberry drink."

He just smiled at my answer.
"How did u knew?"

"You said you wanted something spicy not so spicy, crispy and little amount and about the strawberry drink thats what u love everytime."

He looked pretty impressed by my answer.

"What about u? What's your order?"

"Coffee" he looked at me hoping for me to continue.

"And...?"

"And nothing, I'm not hungry"

"What do u mean? We came here to have food and here u are drinking coffee." He complained.

"Okay sir, I'll go and order something for myself don't kill me today"

I went towards the counter asking to double the same order replacing strawberry drink with coffee.

As I took the food tray in my hand and turned around to see First having a talk with someone.

I couldn't really recognise the face or maybe i never seen this guy before.

I walked towards them trying to figure out who it was

"Hello, do we know you?" I said keeping down the tray.

He looked at me weird and then back at First completely ignoring my existence

"Come on it's just your social media I'd or you can even give your number."
His sentence made me more confused
Did they knew eachother? and why was he asking my First for his number or social media account.

"Do u know him?" I turned to ask First who already looked uncomfortable.

"N-" before he could continue the guy spoke again

"Stop mendling in my business. Leave."

He has guts to say that.

"First, do u know him?" I asked again.

"No, he just came out of nowhere."
First finally spoke.

"Sir, he said he doesn't wanna give any of his information to you can u leave." I said pressuring on the last word.

"No- he's good-looking and i would just like things to work ou-"

"He has a boyfriend sir." I cut him off.
I would have killed this person infront of me but First gets anxious during fights which made me quit fighting infront of him.

"And? Does it matter?"

He had the audacity to say that-
I grabbed him by his collar, warning him again.
"Leave."
I could feel First holding me back. I pushed him while sitting back on the chair.

"I'm sorry." First said making me look at him surprised.

"And what exactly are u sorry about?"
He didn't answer.

"Nothing was your fault. So stop thinking about it now. Look i brought your pink drink for you" I said pushing the drink forward.

He finally smiled a little.

"I love you" he said making my cheeks then red. He exactly knew how to do that.

"Eat carefully." I said mentally slapping myself for the silly reply.

I wish I could freely tell this boy what he meant to me....

Tbc

Author's note
No author is not dead. She was just confused what to write
This is so cringe, guilty.
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋