~22~

"I guess your plan worked." First said sitting in the passager sit.

"To be honest, i thought it won't. But I'm happy it worked and our distance was worth."

"So, where are we going now?" First asked making me smirk.

"Somewhere." I replied

"So you've already decided where we are going?" He asked making me nod.

Driving to the place i was taking him made my stomach upside down. I had no idea if First will like this idea or think I just wasted his another day...

I stopped the car...we reached.

" Coffee stall?" He looked at me confused...

"This coffee stall is exactly 30 minutes in distance from both our house...i often come here when i feel i don't have anywhere to go...and the special thing is this stall is open 24/7 no matter what time, day or date. You can always sip a coffee here and.."

I stopped, I was embarrassed i felt like i talked too much.

" And?" First said making me look at him.

"Comeon, say and?" He asked like he wanted to hear me speak so i continued.

"I came here often when you went with ohm. I never wanted to show you this place because i knew once you get with ohm this is the only place i would have been left with..."

I felt a hand grabbing mine. He took a hold of my hand between his two hands making it a sandwich.

"Now you don't have to run anywhere alone..I will hide with you wherever you want."

My eyes blurred..this was too much..did i even deserved this?

"I'm sorry, everyone must have gone to fancy restaurants for after party and I took you here at this small-"

"I love this. Look it's small, not much fancy, just two people serving, there is not much crowd only few people. It's just you, me and the coffee..i love this."

I felt my lips forming a smile unconsciously. He liked it.

"Let's go have a cup of coffee?" He asked making his way out of the car as I did the same.

I gave the regular order and then we both sat on the top of our car.

"It feels great here at night." First said making me feel the warmth of the surrounding.

"It is.." i stopped and then looked at him.
"Can I ask you something?" I asked.

"Ohm told me he loves nanon and that he won't deny it anymore."

My eyes widened. How did he knew what I was about to ask.

"I was dancing with ohm because we thought maybe this thing will work on nanon too but ig ohm has to try harder."
He continued.

"How did you know what I was about to ask?" My question made him laugh.

"You wanted to ask this for a long time but was looking for a opportunity. It's so visible on your face. I wonder how I never knew you liked me."
We both laughed at his statement. Not even a min later the staff came with our coffee...
We took sips from it while talking about the prom and many other things.

"The proms over the highschool is done. What are you thinking of next?" First asked me making me sit up straight.

"Let's go. We have to go to one more place and it's already night your parents might come finding you."

Without saying a word First sat back in the car followed my me...

...

"That's your house, what are we doing here?" First asked as i stopped the car infront of my house...

I took a hold of his hand and continued "let's go"

He came out of the car followed by me. As he was on his way towards my door i stopped him.
"Where are you going?" I asked

"Umm inside?"

"We're not here to visit my house.."

"Then why are we here?"

"Follow me up"

I said walking towards the back yard...

As we entered the back yard i looked behind to see First standing confused..

"Wait here" I said walking a little further...where the switches were.

As soon as I on the switch button i could see First's expressions..his face forming a smile in wow..

(The backyard had too many bright golden light and it was beautiful)

I walked towards him...

"Did you liked it?"

"Wow I never knew you had this in your backyard." He said

"Even my parents don't. Most of the time they aren't home and that's when I do things like this... whenever I'm alone i sometimes sit here in the middle in the grass look at the sky while this lights are on...and I find peace in it.."

"It's beautiful khao." He stared at the lightning while my eyes were stuck on him

"First can I ask you for a favour?"

Tbc-

Author's note
Ik this one is short
I'm trying to be regular till this story is over
ofc i won't be posting daily
but will make sure to update early...
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋