~17~

"i think I'll leave." I said leaving the place. Not looking back to wait for ohm.

I could hear him calling my name but right now finding khaothung was more important.

I found neo and Mark sitting in the cafeteria (no they don't attend classes)
I went towards them hoping to find khao.
It was very unusual khaothung wasn't with Neo

"Where is khaothung?" I asked turning both their attention on me.

"Ohh, hey First. He went few minutes ago with gun. They wanted to talk about something" Mark said making my blood boil.

"Is he going to prom with him or something? And what was so important that they can't talk infront of y'all" I asked trying to be calm.

"We have No idea to both your questions. Why do u look so stressed? Is everything okay" Neo asked.

I was damn sure neo knew something but he prefers to hide it.

I took my leave from there, finding where Khao is. I can't let gun take my lovestory away from me. I have to claim what was mine. I wanted so many answers after that kiss.

Walking across classes i finally heard guns voice in one of the class room.

"Thankyou so much khao." Khao? When did they got close that he started calling him khao?

I had no patience now. i knocked on the door catching their attention. they looked at me with a blank face like I was interrupting something.

I walked inside the classroom "hey! Gun!" I smiled to which he smiled back.

Ahhh! Why was he so sweet that I can't even have a reason to hate him.

"What are u doing here?" Khaothung asked making us turn to him.

"I wanted to talk to you." I said.

"Say?"
Was he serious? Infront of gun?

"Alone. I wanna talk to u ALONE."

My sentence maybe made gun realise he was interrupting something.

"I'll take my leave them." He said looking at khaothung. My khaothung. and then walking out of the door.

As he left, my eyes went towards khaothung. He was already looking at me.

"What was it?"he asked keeping both his hands on his waist. He knew something was off with me.

Without wasting a minute i said
" You asked ohm to take me out for prom today?"

He looked tensed at my question but changed his expression really quick.

"I-i"

"Ohk stop stuttering I wanna hear the truth."

He gave up the thought of lying to me.
"Yea I asked him. I thought you'll be happy-"

"How do u know I'll be happy?" I asked folding my hands to my chest.

I was frustrated by khao's behaviour.

"That's what you want-"

"How do u know that's what I wanted?" I asked. making him go silent.

"The night before you asked ohm for this stupid thing, u remember what happened right?"

I stayed quite to know his answer. But my frustration took over me when i didn't received one.

"We fucking kissed khaothung." His eyes never left the floor he was staring.

"Are you gonna act like it didn't happened? Are u gonna give me to ohm this easily? Do u even love me for God sake?"

My last sentence made him finally look at me.

"Love you? You can't even hear my answer First. Because if i answer to your questions our friendship will be questioned. It's better how u always wanted it cause he is different, isn't he?"

He left me confused did he even liked me or not?

"Different? What are you thinking right now khao. Tell me. Talk to me."

"I know you kissed me but it was a mistake. i know you never loved me. I know you made the move but you regret it. And I'm not forcing you with anything. I love you and it is fucking my problem not yours. Two people who love each other deserves eachother.
You Love ohm he is trying to love u too.
Ohm is the guy you always wanted and now he is with you. I didn't wanted a stup-"

I stopped him mid-sentence

"Khao-"

He looked in my eyes without saying a word.

"Something is wrong."

"What First? Did ohm say something? Did i mess-"

"I was with ohm at his birthday party. But...but it felt so empty around so many people. But reaching you... reaching at your house made me complete."

He looked at me like he didn't understood a thing.
I wrapped my hands around his neck wrapped myself onto his body tightly like i never wanted to let go.

"You said a thing right, two people who love each other deserves eachother. And....and i can never love someone more than you... khao. I love you...thung. or maybe i always did.

Tbc.

Author's note.
Author is late as always.
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋