~14~

Khaothung's POV:

"Khaothung i don't really have money so I'll lend some fr-" as i heard First was about to touch my wallet I left what I was doing aside and ran towards him.

He can never look inside the wallet or...or he'll find out the things I've been hiding from him all these years. The photo inside my wallet would make it clear that i was in love with my bestfriend.

I ran towards him so quick without realising I was now standing too close to him.

My eyes were on the wallet that i wanted to take from his hands. a few seconds later i changed my graze as i felt pair of eyes on me. First, his eyes were lost in mine. Or was i wrong.

God why was this happening with me? First why are you doing this with me? If you don't look away You will regret giving me this look.

His eyes found their way down to my lips making me confused and hard to control. All the efforts of hiding my feelings were going in vain.

I didn't knew if he wanted what i was thinking and i didn't wanted one wrong step.

I could feel my heart coming out and his heartbeat was clear too. Were we having a moment? Or was i dreaming?

The very next moment i knew was a lips on mine. I was left shocked. First kanaphan puitrakul was kissing me. I loved this man for so long was finally having a moment with me. I couldn't digest this whole thing. I was left stunned that i couldn't even move. My eyes were still open watching him. I couldn't figure out what he was thinking

Was he regretting what he was doing? Was this a mistake? Did he even liked me? And what if he wasn't. What if things changes between us after this. The only person who understood me was he even in love with me?

I came out of my thoughts when i felt the lips were about to go away from mine. No. I wanted more. I waited all my life for this I can't let this finish so quickly and easily.

I pulled him by his waist smacking my lips on his making his eye go wide.
My hands made its way on his waist pulling him closer then he was before.

The wallet in his hands dropped on the floor as his hands made their way on my neck.

Was this even real? Was i dreaming about everything right now?

If my dad haven't called us maybe we both would haven't broke the kiss.

....
I watched First made his way inside the car leaving me confused with his words.
What was he sorry about? Did he regret the kiss. Or was he talking about something else.

I went inside my room plopping on my bed. I picked up my phone and started typing a message for First.

Do you regret anything about today?
Do you like me too?
First, I love you
What about ohm?

Ahhh i backspaced all the messages i tried to send but at last i couldn't dare.

Ting.

A message popped on my phone. I looked at it.
Good night. -First

What does it even mean? Did he regretted or did he wanted everything like before or did he liked it?

I stared at my phone for 2 min before replying
First?
Did you mean to do what you did today? -khaothung.

First pov:

I stared at the message with a smile.
Ofc I meant to do it. I'm in love with you.
But my hands were literally shaking. I didn't wanna say anything through chats if I was in love i wanted it clear on face.

Tung, goodnight❤️
Have a great sleep because I'm gonna have the best sleep of my life today. -First

After pressing the send button. I kept my phone on my lap smiling like an idiot.

"Are you messaging khaothung?" Khaothung's dad's asked me making my smile dropped to act normal.

"Ye-yea." His dads smiled making me go confuse. He didn't utter a word till we reached home and i ignored it too.

...
Getting ready for the university has never been this exciting. I wanted to meet khaothung tell him about how i felt. Tell mark that he was right all along, I was in love with my bestfriend.

"Mae I'm leaving." I screamed on the top of my lungs so that my mom could hear me Clear.

"This early?" She looked at me confused.
"I've something to talk about with mark."
I said kissing my mom's cheek and leaving.

I was the only child which made my parents all attention towards me. I was close to them. There was nothing i could hide from my parents except for the fact that i liked boys.

I never meant to hide it but I was always scared how they were going to react to it. I still remember one time my dad said while watching a gay movie "i support LGBT community but as a parent I know the pain of the families who never accepts their children Because the society would never accept it"
And that day onwards i decided i was comfortable with the world knowing my sexuality but not my parents....

I worn my shoes in hurry and went out of my house. I opened my phone to check whether there was any message from khaothung but none infact he left my last message on seen. I went back to see my wallpaper it was a photo I took with khaothung when we were eating in cafeteria a smile crept on my face.

"First?" I lifted my head to see who was calling me. My smile dropped.

Tbc.

Author's note
I'm back guys. I failed one of my exams but it's ok atleast it's over now😋
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋