~21~

Khaothung's pov

It was prom night. I couldn't go to First's house to pick him up because I was supposed to be with gun. I hate this. I wanted to go at First's house pick him up. And I know...I know his parents wouldn't even suspect us because that's what we did every year as friends.
But I can't I have to be there for gun.

*Sigh* i knocked on guns door and not even a min later the door was opened.
I asked him by widening my eyes 'you ready?'

He replied by closing him eyes slowly 'yes'

He was wearing a white tuxedo while mine was a light blue one. Totally not matching..

I wanted First to be the first one who sees me in my outfit but plans were different...
We did a video call before i came here to pick gun up but we were not dressed at that time...

"Let's go?" Gun asked making me nod.

"You cannot act nervous. Ok?"
Gun said again warning me.

"And don't think about First."

"Not happening." He rolled his eyes at my statement.

"I meant don't mess up things. You can think about your boyfriend 24 hours. Happy?"

"That's good" i replied

We reached at the place after half hour. As i stepped out. I saw off outside, near the entrance. I was waiting for gun to come out but he was just sitting there.

I leaned down "are you not gonna come out?"

"Open the door you stupid."
I realised what he wanted and went towards his side opening the door for him.

We both headed towards the entrance. There we felt two eyes staring at us.

"GUN?" Off said coming closer to us.

"Hey!" Gun exclaimed.

"He's you prom date?" Off asked pointing his finger at me.

Gun wrapped his hands around my hand nodding yes..

No lie we could feel the jealousy.

"I thought you will come with First. As always."

"Yea. But ig i won't have to come with a friend anymore."

Yes First was not my friend anymore.

"I think we should head in." Gun said pulling me inside.

There was lots of noise inside we could barely hear anything people were saying.

Both of us went and grabbed a seat watching everyone.

"And..how long will it take off to realise so that I can finally go to my boyfriend?"

"How bored are you? Do you not wanna help me? Come on it's just tonight and then you can always be with you boyfriend."

I nodded my head in agreement..

"Look First's here." I looked towards the door as I saw First entering wearing a light blue tuxedo..we were matching.

He looked... amazing in it. How bad i wanted to run towards him and hold him tight...but i couldn't.

"Hey!" First came upto us with Neo and mark.

"You look amazing" I said without realising mark and neo were still in the frame.

They both looked at us in a doubtful way.

"You both look great too." I said making sure I don't sound sus...

I turned my grace again at first...and smiled upside down..ohh how i wish I was on the dance floor with him.

"First?" We all turned around hearing the voice..it was ohm.

"Can I take First with me if y'all don't mind?"
He asked, more like said and then left holding First's hand...

Bastard, still inbetween us.

"Ik you are jealous right now and regret helping me but please don't make this obvious." I hear gun whispering while giving an awkward smile, which i returned.

...

The whole time we were at the drink section. I had no idea where First was and gun he wasn't letting me leave because Off was standing right in front of us...

"Dance?" Gun said looking at off without even turning his graze at me.

"Huh?" I exclaimed.
"Dance with me. That's the only way I think Off will realise." He said holding my hand and pulling me in the crowd.

He had his hands on my shoulders while I asked him "Do you really think this will work?"

"Ofc. It will work" he was too sure this time.

We tried our best to move and get lost in the song but we both had our eyes somewhere else...

Gun was right. Off was noticing us..
And First I still wasn't sur-

There he was. I saw him in between the crowd hand in hand with ohm. What was he doing? Why was he-

He was already staring at me while this questions filled my head. He slowly blinked towards me indicating it was nothing to worry about and everything was fine...

I let out a sigh. And looked at Off. My eyes met his. It felt like he would cut me anytime soon.

"Is he looking?" Gun asked. "Yes" i replied.
"I'm sorry"
"For what?" I asked shocked at his apology.
"I know you wanted to have your prom with First and i-"
"It's ok, believe me we both will be happy when off realises what he actually wants." I said a gave him a small smile. While he nods at me.

...
"Ig off doesn't really loves me." Gun says as we we off to our way back home.
"It's okay. Sometimes things doesn't turn out the way we want and its fine."

As we both were talking First came in the frame.
"I'm sorry i troubled both of you alot today. First thanks for your sacrifice, means a lot to me. Now khao is all yours." He said holding First's hand as a gesture of thankyou.

"It's okay. You didn't troubled us. Maybe someon-"

"Gun." We heard a voice as we turned around.

Off walked towards us looking straight at gun without even glancing at First and me.

"I'll drop you home today. Let's go."
The three of us looked at eachother in confuse but then the confused face turned into a smile.

...
Tbc-

Author's note
I'm sorry for being inactive..i totally forgot I had a Wattpad account tbh-
But I'm back and I'll try to be regular now.
Thanks for loving my stories..