~4~

First POV:

"Get in" ohm said opening the door of his car. Ohh god one more embarrassment.

"I-i get car sick." It was better like this than embarassing myself by puking in his car.

His expression changed "ohh" ohh? He was judging me for sure right now.
I thought he was my friend in the childhood, he should have known about my carsickness.

"It's ok let's walk. I'll walk you home." He said closing the door of the car which he was holding for long.

It was quite awkward walking on the side of the road. Having nothing to talk about.

"When did u started liking me?" He asked making me look at him with wide eyes.

"Ahh-i- i was 10 maybe. I've liked you for so long i don't even remember"
I mentally slapped myself.
I wish I could take my words back. How can I say this so easily. How embarassing.

He had that shy smile of his on his face. Atleast he wasn't embarrassed because of me.

"I could guess that." Guess that? Huh? Was i so obvious all this time?

"I kinda liked you too back then" his words made my stomach have thousands of butterflies. I looked at him with a shocked expression. The ohm Pawat Chittsawangdee liked me?
What did he meant by back then? And liked? Did he not liked me now?

"What? You were kinda cute. I mean-you still are" I was for sure, I was red as a tomato right now.

"But then..." Ohh god! not a but in between.

"But then nanon came in the frame. I fell in love with him. but now I don't want him. I'm totally over him"
He said the last two sentences loudly with a hand movements. at that moment it felt like he wasn't saying it to me but himself. Or was i wrong?

Getting his graze back at the road, he spoke.
"You were my first love. And its always said that a person can never forget their first love. So i thought why not give it a try. And you like me too. So you should be the person i should love right?"

"Do u still love nanon" what kind of stupid question was that?

He looked at me for few seconds and then back at the road.  while his hands were in his pocket.

"No. I don't want anyone like him in my life in the future" he said without any expressions. gosh why was he so hard to read.

"Why?" I asked softly hoping he won't get angry at my unnecessary questions or think I'm mendling with his life.

"He was... selfish. He never told me the reason why he left me and I'll never forgive him for that." I felt kinda sad hearing his statement. I could see the water on the edge of his eyes.

"And what about you?" He asked changing the topic finally looking at me.
"Me? What about me?" I asked confused.

"I always thought you and khaothung were a thing. not only me but the whole campus thought you'll were more than just friends." 

Me and khaothung? Impossible.

"No. I mean, I know I'm close to him. but no. Khaothung can never be someone I want. He is good. No. He is actually the best. But not for me"

I could see the confusion ohm was holding on his face. I signed because God knows for how many times I was explaining this to someone.

"Khaothung is what everyone will dream of. Like protective, kind, self reserved, caring. But...." I looked at ohm smiling downward and then I looked back at the road "but he isn't the book romantic person. He thinks cute little stuffs are cringe. He thinks roses and flowers and useless because they dry out, he can't express love. Express? He can't even say I love you freely."

"And that's not what you want" ohm completed my statement.
Nodding my head i answered to him.
That's what my type of love is and khaothung he is totally opposite to it" I said laughing.

" but my love for him is out of the world ok? I love him alot. Just not in a romantic way " I said clearly so that ohm has no further problems with it.

"What if khaothung likes you?" I was tired of hearing this questions many times from people. "He can't. He won't. he knows all my sides including the embarassing ones. Even if I was the last person on the planet he would not fall in love with me."

"So, your hiding your sides from me?" He asked making me look at him with 
' your kinda smart' look.

"Ofc, I can't show my childhood crush my weird side. It's embarassing." I said walking forward.

I knew ohm from my childhood. Way befor khaothung came into the story. But strangely I was more comfortable with khaothung than ohm.

It was weird ohm and I had fallen apart after growing up. He got his own popular friend group and I got khaothung.

Tbc.

Author's note.
Author's mind is empty 💀☝🏼
hope you'll like it
If any mistakes sorry
Thanks for reading 🤍
Vote and comment it makes my day
And follow if u want khaofirst/firstkhao stuff 😋