- 19 ❞

❝BUT WHEN I TOUCH HERFEEL LIKE I'M CHEATING ON YOU

FEEL LIKE I'M CHEATING ON YOU.❞

ITS BEEN MONTHS since she last talked to the boys, she's not gonna lie she missed them so much and it's driving her crazy, after her accepting the offer of the modeling agency, she lose contact of them, but still seeing them on television screens,...

ITS BEEN MONTHS since she last talked to the boys, she's not gonna lie she missed them so much and it's driving her crazy, after her accepting the offer of the modeling agency, she lose contact of them, but still seeing them on television screens, getting awards, getting praised, getting more famous. And her career of course is getting bigger, she's now famous of course, seeing the boys getting successful as her makes her proud, but still couldn't help the fact that she misses the touch of their band guitarist, tom.

Her remembering the memories of how he makes her feel like she's on cloud nine when she's with him, how he lets her play with his dreads, and how they use to make fun of bill, those good days are now just memories.

“miss l/n, someone is here to pick you up.”y/n look at the staff, handing the coffee to her,“who?”

“oh its mr. chico, he ask me to tell it to you, he's waiting outside with his car ma'am.”the staff said before leaving her alone with her thoughts.

chico, always come to her whenever he's free, just to take her out.

she met him the day that they got bumped into each other in the streets, after that they became friends, but they were more than that.

she grabs her purse, putting on her coat as she walks out the dressing room.

she saw chico leaning on his car, as he patiently waits for her.

as she finally saw him, she runs down and kiss him on the cheeks greeting her now boyfriend.

as the months they've been together, the two can't help to catch feelings for one another.

but somewhere in the girls heart, she couldn't help to feel like she's just cheating on tom whenever she's with him.

but of course no one knew that, except for domi, her only  loyal friend.

“i missed you.”he said, kissing her on the forehead.

she just replied with a chuckle, hopping on his car.

the two sat down on the chair as they patiently wait for their order.

"so how is my princess day?”the boy started, as he looks at y/n.“nothing special happened.”

“not even this.. our date?”he said motioning the restaurant, she chuckles,“of course this is special, hun.” she said with a grin on her face as she stared at his eyes.

chico never knew about what's going on between y/n and tom before, and how she feels towards him, she never tell chico about him.

whiles she's lost on her thoughts, she didn't notice that the food was now on their table.

chico notices this, and reached out to hold her hand.

“something wrong?”he ask, her replying with a no and a smile, chico just gave her a reassuring look and nods.

chico has always been so good to her, he's the greenest green flag she'd ever had, and most caring.

but sometimes she can't help to be feel guilty and upset, because she feels like she's just playing with him, when she knows damn well that she's still inlove with Tom.

the restaurant bell chimes, signaling that someone had walked in, with a girl on his hands.

she didn't even bother to look who it was, shes busy spending her quality time with chico.

the boy who came in has a dread head, and a cap and is also wearing baggy clothes.

and the girl was leaching over him.

he also didn't even bother to look around.

both of them didn't bother.

END OF CHAPTER EVERYONE!!

im back again! :p

bye gotta leave yall hangin🤪