- 13 ❞

❝ MISS HER, KISS HER, LOVE HER, THAT GIRL IS POISON

MISS HER, KISS HER, LOVE HER, THAT GIRL IS POISON. ❞

CHAPTER 12

CHAPTER 12

DAYS HAS passed when the two had seen each other, y/n is still flustered at what happened at that night, and what has happened at the parking lot, she still couldn't forget about it, every time she thinks about tom, image of him making out with someone keeps popping up to her head, but she keeps saying to herself that, thats just a one night love for tom but worse is one night love happens very often.

why do she cares about it anyways.

the band said to her the other day that they gonna be having a concert in L.A, they're be staying there in three weeks, they not going to see each for days, but the band said that they'll just call her when they're not busy, she's kinda sad that she's not allowed to go with them, and sad that she's not going to see them everyday just like they used to.

they still haven't called her yet, two days had passed she's been waiting for them to call, she just thinks that they're just really busy in L.A, she sighs as she stands up from the couch walking upstairs, seeing her so called dad in the kitchen making breakfast, she's still angry at him and at her mom for welcoming that dick in their home like nothing happened, like they didn't beg for him to stay that day.

he noticed her looking at him, and smiled, while showing the food he made for her. she ignored him and continue walking upstairs.

-

it's been five days obviously, three days had passed and the band still haven't contacted her, it's making her worried but some part of her saying that the band didn't need her anymore, she puts that thoughts aside thinking that maybe they're just really busy, and doesn't have enough time to called her.

until one week had passed she still haven't heard about them, so she decided to go to the living room she opened the television seeing if theres news about them.

luckily it did.

they're on a show, she watch as they sit there answering all the questions that the interviewer was asking them, they are all happy, while her worrying about them.

"so how's life going?"the interviewer asks, it's kinda muffled because of how old and blurry the television is,"we're doing good, we've been really busy these days, and it's also very tiring for us."bill said, although him speaking english wasn't very that good, she can still understands it, she noticed tom sitting next to bill, wearing a white baggy shirt and pants, doing the man's spread.

it suits his vibe so fucking much, she watch him as he plays with his piercing using his tongue.

they look very fine, she's been waiting for them to call, but it never happens.

she watch the show until it ended, that's all she wanted to see, seeing them if they're okay, actually she don't have a problem if they didn't call her in these past few days, she clearly understands that they're just been very busy, and doesn't have enough time for her, she understands that she wasn't their priority which is their career.

shes just their friend supporting them till the end.

but all shes worried about is, what if tom hook up with another girl again?

why would she care. she don't even care anyways.

but that's obviously a lie.

what if he hook up with another girl again, clearly forgetting her.

full of what ifs filling her mind right now, it's eating her alive.

she don't have the rights to be jealous about it, she's not even his girlfriend.

yet.

-

2 weeks had passed, the band decided to call her, saying sorry to her because they haven't called her in 2 weeks, explaining it to her, that they've been very busy, and doesn't have the time to call, they ask her if she's doing ok which she replied saying that it wasn't the same without them.

she missed them like crazy, domi couldn't come over since shes been very busy at her own band too, but she's trying to get in touch with y/n as possible, she don't want her to feel like she doesn't have any friends, since the band is away from her.

on the call with bill, him telling her that it's really beautiful in L.A, telling her that she should've come, "you know that im not allowed."she said, putting the bowl of cereal in the table, grabbing the chair, sitting on it.

"i should've put you in tom's luggage."he let out laugh, y/n chuckling at it,"where is he anyways?"she ask, she watch as bill stands up in his seat, walking towards the bed, he puts the camera Infront of tom sleeping face, "hes sleeping."he said, as he pull the camera away from his brothers face.

she thought that tom sleeping face is so cute, she wants to wake up seeing him in her bed, looking like that.

"when are you guys going to come back?"she ask, taking a sip of the milk, bill puts his fingers on his chin, thinking.

"maybe hm, in two days."he said, looking at her on the camera, her nodding, she soft sighs, that's a relief they be going home soon.

"lets hangout when we get back!"bill said smiling at her, y/n smiling back agreeing with the idea, suddenly they heard a voice coming from behind bill, she recognized it as toms, "who u talking to?"he ask with his sleepy voice, damn hot.

"just y/n."

"do u wanna talk to her?"

"hey! we missed u so much, and im missing your hot body!"she heard him said, kinda muffled because of the signal, but it made his sleepy voice more hotter.

"fuck off."she said.

they talked and they talked for hours, when suddenly they decided to end the call, since the boys have some things to do.

she nods, understanding what they had said, bill said that they going to call her again when they have time left, gustav said that they all miss her as hell, but not like how tom misses her, gustav also said that tom kept saying that he wanted to see y/n or call her, but they haven't enough time to call.

she smiles.

been very busy these days, i hate school so damn much bro ima kms

sorry for the boring chapter😓😓