- 08 ❞

❝ SO CALL OUT MY NAME, CALL OUT MY NAME WHEN I KISSED YOU SO GENTLY

SO CALL OUT MY NAME, CALL OUT MY NAME WHEN I KISSED YOU SO GENTLY.

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

RIGHT NOW y/n is out with her friend, dominika, shes with a band too, the band that waiting to be recognized, they're in a store isle, looking for chips to eat, and cigarettes to smoke, shes not with the boys right now because they have some important things to do, and said that they'll just meet her later, y/n ask if her friend dominika, wants to meet the band and she agrees, it'll be rude if she didn't agree going with her best friend.

they walk towards the cashier, handing the cigs, chips, and also a beer, they handed the cashier the cash and walks out the store, lighting up their cigarettes, as they walk off.

"so how you met 'em?"domi asked her friend, her grey eyes looking at y/n, y/n already knows who she referring to, which is the band."well, it all starts at school, it's like lunch then one of them sees me looking at them, then called me, and so I joined them, to their table, well at first I didn't believe that they were a famous band which is funny, and then we all just became friends, it's unbelievable till now."she explains, her friend nodding at every word she said,"mhm that's cool but, i didn't expect it to be at school."she said, which make y/n chuckle.

"do u have a crush on one of em?"dominika ask her friend, which make y/n looks at her with a 'are you serious' face,"what?"she said, and then suddenly tom pops up on her head making her to shake her head, "no! I dont like any one of them."she said, causing domi to laugh, her reactions say it all, she thought to herself.

¡! ❞

Her and domi, stays at her room listening to music while, playing the guitar, y/n using the acoustic while domi is using the electric guitar, they're very busy playing the guitars, when they got interrupted by y/ns brother barging to the room, yelling because of how loud the guitar is because of the amplifier,"BRO, TURN THAT SHIT DOWN, YOUR BOYFRIENDS ARE HERE!"

"STOP YELLING AND FUCK OFF!"y/n yelled back, his brother rolled his eyes before slamming the door, they turned the volume down, before meeting the four who's waiting for them at the living room, they walk down the stairs, and slowly revealing the four, and the first one y/n saw is him, his dread hair, his cap, his face. tom.

she really don't understand this feeling everytime she sees him, shes confused on why everytime she sees him it feels like butterflies were filling or living in her stomach, she always shakes the feeling that maybe she likes him, but how would she know? she's never been in love before. she's busy loving her self back then.

snapping back to her thoughts she greet the four, hugging them tightly, and introducing her friend dominika to them, her and the band started talking, she smiles as she saw that domi and the band were getting along, but y/n can't help but to notice domi looking at bill, chuckling she just thinks that her friend is in love, and she's just gonna tease her about it.

y/n was on the kitchen cooking some food for the band, since her mother is out of town with her father, she can do what she wants, tom notice her and stands up, going to the kitchen where y/n was in,"what you making?'he asked."uh food? isn't it obvious."she said sarcastically rolling her eyes at him, tom just chuckled at her for her sassy behavior, "why you even here anyways, just go and chill there on the couch, it's gonna be cooked soon."she said, grabbing the pasta, before putting it on a boiling water, tom watch her as she chop some tomato so fast that she accidentally cut her index finger, causing it to bleed, "fuck."she said, tom acted quick, pulling her finger, scanning if the cut is deep or not,"you have to be careful, damn y/n you're so dumb."he said with a hint of worry on his voice, before pulling y/ns hand to the sink, washing the cut with water.

she never seen him like this before, her cheeks turned red as she looks away from him.

fuck it. she thought.

before pulling her hands away from tom, as she continue chopping the tomatoes, tom insisted to help, since he don't want him to hurt herself again.

the four who's watching them the whole time, tease them for being so sweet to each other,"yall be looking so good together"domi said teasing the two, while the three boys tease them even more, "fuck off"y/n said, pulling her middle finger to them, tom just chuckled.

finally the spaghetti is now cooked, they all liked it of course y/n is good ay cooking after all.

it's was getting late so they decided to go home.

they all said goodbye to each other, bill insisted to take dominika home. tom who's still infront of y/n, looks at her, she smiles, he can't help but to look at her lips, her smile, it's suits her very much.

"you have a beautiful lips." he said as he watch her smile turned into a cocky smirk, she knows that he's teasing her so why not just play with it.

"really? kiss me then."she playfully said.

"bet." he said as he smash his lips into hers, she froze, she didn't know what to do, she didn't know that he'll take it seriously, she don't have a choice but to kiss back. (oh miss girl you know you have a choice)

she feel him smiling when she kissed him back, he pulled away, looking at her smirking, she's till frozen. "huh. thought i wouldn't take it seriously huh?"he said leaving her frozen at her spot.

 thought i wouldn't take it seriously huh?"he said leaving her frozen at her spot

idk what to write on this chapter bye.