- 14 ❞

❝ I'D RATHER LOSE SOMEBODY THAN USE SOMEBODY

I'D RATHER LOSE SOMEBODY THAN USE SOMEBODY.

CHAPTER 14

CHAPTER 14

THE TWO DAYS had passed, means the boys are going home, where she can spend her time with them without getting bored, and can talk to them without getting judge, she wait for them to call her for hours, but they never did, she wait and she wait until the night came, there's still nothing, she thought that they're busy again, and just tired because of the flight, maybe they're just resting and just forgot to call her, or they just don't have a time.

she thought these past few weeks or days, that maybe she's losing them, they becoming very distant away from her, she never wanted that to happen, she never wanted to lose them, and specially tom. she doesn't wanna lose him.

she don't want to lose any of them, they are her loyal friends, and she doesn't ever want to lose them, but they becoming very busy because of their career and she thinks thats what stopping them.

but what could she do about it, she couldn't ask them to give her their time, since they prioritize their career over her, she wants them to be more successful.

but somethings not feel so right about them, y/ns feels like they been avoiding her, for not calling or even sending her a message, and just making her worried.

it's one in the morning, she's till here looking at the ceiling, still waiting for them to call, she's still not giving up that maybe they call her and said that they're here, they're back and just resting, but they didn't.

until she fell asleep waiting for nothing.

¡! ❞

she wokes up feeling a little bit dizzy, she let out a groan, as she stands up to her bed, her vision is a little bit blurry, she feels like she's going to puke sometime now, she don't know why but, when she looks at the mirror, she's looking so pale, her lips are chapped, her hair is messy, she looks at her hands, and it's shaking.

she just fell to the ground, grabbing the chair that was near her, she feel like she's burning in hell, she feels so hot.

she tries to stands up from the ground, she slowly walks towards her bed, she don't know what was happening right now.

she couldn't feel anything, she just feel the hotness filling her body, her hands shaking, her vision is blurry, she feel like she's going to die.

or was she just overreacting.

but thank goodness, her brother walks in to her room, seeing her looking so pale, looking like she lose amount of blood, he hurriedly rush to her side, checking her pulse, she chuckle at him, she still manage to chuckle even though shes sick.

her brother brought his palm on her forehead checking if she's hot, and she is.

she's burning.

her brother didn't said anything and just hurriedly rush downstairs to go get some cold towel to put on her forehead.

“the fuck is u on, are u doing drugs.”he said while squeezing the towel, while putting it on his sisters forehead, “i would never.”she replied in languid voice, fixing the towel on her forehead, “do u want anything?”

“no..”

a moment of silence, when something pop on her head, making her to look at her brother, “have u ever tried to call the guys yet..?”she ask feeling weak.

she knows that her brother is in touch with bill, he has his number, because y/n saved it to his phone, she couldn't save it since she dont have a phone, she broke it down.

“not yet..”

“can you call them?”she ask politely.

“just.. go get some rest.”he said, before leaving her to her room, yes he indeed been trying to call them, but they just don't answer, well maybe they sometimes answers it, but only a hi and goodbye from bill, and nothing more.

right now he still haven't tried to called them yet, because all will he just hear is the voice of bill saying hi before saying goodbye.

but he'll call them anyways.

the phone ringing as he waits for someone to pick it up, a moment later someone picks up and it's georg.

asking the reason why he had called, and he said that he just wanted to hear if they're okay since they've been not calling them, georg just said sorry and said they're really busy, even though they're back in hamburg, they're still busy, and just don't have the time to call.

but georg said that they'll just going to meet them this tuesday since they're not really that busy.

y/n's brother didn't say anything about y/n's condition right now they didn't want them to be worried.

as the days goes by, she's feeling a little bit better, she expected the guys to try to ask where she is or if she's doing ok, but they never did.

silence filling the her room, as she thinks of why the guys were not calling her, or go to her house just to see if she's okay.

moment later, her brother suddenly barged into her room, smiling like an idiot, he said that the band invited them to their party this tuesday night.

of course she couldn't say no to them, she miss them so much, maybe that's why they haven't call her is because of this upcoming party, but that doesn't really solve the fact why they haven't called her this past two days, which kinda make her annoyed to be honest.

that party was the only opportunity to ask them all the questions that were filling her head.

HONESTLY IDK🤭🤭