- 15 ❞

❝ PROMISCOUS BOY, YOU ALREADY KNOW THAT IM ALL YOURS WHAT YOU WAITING FOR? ❞

CHAPTER 15

IT IS FINALLY tuesday, she's looking for something to wear in her wardrobe, she pick the white tank top, partnering it with a cargo pants, and a converse shoes, grabbing the tie that was on her bed, putting it on, sitting at the chair, she do her make up, shading her eyelids with a black shade of makeup, and putting on a lipstick.

she doesn't care on what will she looks like, she looks so beautiful in anything anyways.

it's 6:48 which means the party is starting at 7:00, she waits for her brother who's putting his clothes on, finding his car keys, before grabbing his black cap, grabbing the knob before going out of the door.

inserting the key in the hole as his brother starts the car, she watch as it was getting darker at every second, the streets light was the only who's getting the roads to bright.

his brother drove, until they reach the kaulitz, y/n can see from the car that their house is full of people, she can't help but to be anxious.

getting out of the car till they reach their house, georg sees them and y/n acted fast and hug him tightly, they talked but not that much, she ask if where is the others, and georg said that they're in the kitchen drinking beers, she nods leaving his brother with georg, she walks towards the kitchen seeing that gustav and bil was there.

they noticed her, and rushed to her side hugging her, she hugged back, she's putting aside the things that she wanted to ask them, saving it for later.

they hugged them as if like they really didn't avoid her for days or so, or she was just the one who's thinking that they're avoiding her.

"i missed u guys.."she said, hugging the two, "we're so sorry that we didn't call, we've been really busy.."said bill, pulling away from the hug, his hands on her shoulders, looking at her fit, "nice fit by the way!"

she scanned the whole room, seeing if the one she's looking for was there but he isn't bill notice her, and said,"tom is on his room, getting ready."he said, knowing that the one she's looking for is his brother,"he'll be here soon, don't worry."

she nods, seeing domi with a drink on her hand, walking towards her, "hey girl, looking so hot right now!"she said greeting her friend with a hug.

domi pulled her, and giving her a cigarette and a drink, she gladly accepted it, moment later, she noticed that tom was now downstairs, talking with a girl, that crazy blonde who's flirting with him, bites her lips and used her hands to put her hair on the side of her ear, she couldn't help but to cringe.

tom on the other hand, looking from his left then to his side, she looks so stupid on his eyes.

she scoffs.

she ignored them, thinking that tom is probably enjoying it anyways, but he isn't he looks at the girl infront of her thinking that she looks so stupid, she was just jealous to be honest.

tom didn't even know that y/n was here, and didn't even know that the guys invited them to this party.

she's still wanted to ask them on why they didn't call her and when she was trying to call them they didn't answer, yes bill said that they're really busy, but that's still wasn't enough, she wasn't convinced by it.

she sigh, walking on the couch sitting on it, she puts the drink on the table, as she smoke the cigarette, blowing out the smoke that was on her mouth.

and that's when a guy noticed her, walking towards her asking if he may join her since she was sitting alone, she just nods.

she looks at him, looking at his face, he was pretty familiar with that freckles and that eyes, and that's when it hits her, he's the guys she bumps into, he seems to notice it too, smiling.

"i think I know you."he said, his finger pointing at her, "youre the girl that i bump into right?"he said.

"actually I was the one who bumps into you."she laughs, looking at her lap,"i havent catch your name?"he said, hinting that he wanted to ask her name.

"its y/n."

"finn is the name."he said taking a drink to his beer that he was holding.

it was pretty silent, "you're really pretty."he said, breaking the silence.

they talk and they talk.

bill walks up to tom, saying that y/n was here, he already knows that, now that he sees y/n talking to another boy, making him jealous, he's glaring daggers at the boy, he watch them as they talk and laugh at each other, biting the side of his cheeks as he puts down his drink aggressively at the table, which makes bill shook.

tom is trying to ignore them, but he couldn't, hes bothered, that shouldn't be him that she's laughing with right now.

he couldn't hold it any longer, he decided to walk towards them.

by the look on his face you can see that he was really pissed and jealous, by the fact that finn was the boy that she's laughing with and not with him.

they noticed that someone is walking towards them and looks up to see who it is, y/n was stunned seeing him, his dreads, his piercing, and the look on his face that looks really pissed.

y/n stands up, and hugs him,"i missed you."she whispered, he hugged her back, while finn was glaring at him."i missed you too."he whispered back, her head was pressed on his chest, because he is taller than her.

finn decided to stand up, saying bye to y/n, and said they'll just talk later, tom watch as he walks to his friends, and talk with them.

tom smirks, knowing that his plan work.

he eyed her up and down, seeing half of her body because the top is too short, she looks so good, he thought, oh how much she missed this girl.

he held her hand, as he pulled her to the kitchen where bill is.

AAAA idk this chapter, but i just know that smuts and drama is coming