- 09 ❞

❝ TELL ME LIES OH GIRL TELL ME LIES SAY YOU'RE MINE IM YOURS FOR THE NIGHT

TELL ME LIES OH GIRL TELL ME LIES SAY YOU'RE MINE IM YOURS FOR THE NIGHT.

CHAPTER 8

CHAPTER 8

SHE STILL can't believe on what happened last night, everything is going so fast, she don't even know what was happening, the band didn't know what was happened last night with her and tom, she's convincing herself that was just all a dream, but oh wish it was just a dream but it wasn't, it was real, shes used to tom flirting with her but, this one is different, it's has more effect on her, she's confused as fuck on what was happening right now.

it was so clear to y/n that she didn't like him and only likes him as a friend which she just thought, she thought that he just kiss her because that's what kind of person he is hooking up with every girls he wants.

but what if he likes me. no. if he likes me he wouldn't hooked up every girl he sees every day. she thought.

he's so confusing.

bringing all her thoughts aside, she remembers that they gonna be having a concert here in hamburg, the band told her last night, the concert is in three days while her birthday is in five days.

her and domi is invited to their concert of course.

she can't wait, to see them perform with her own eyes, and she can't wait to be drunk again just like her on their last concert.

oh how she loves drinking alcohol, distracting her from this shitty reality.

¡! ❞

the boys concert is in three hours, y/n is in the kaulitz house waiting for the band to get ready, she's playing with the ukelele when tom came down from the stairs, she's still can't face him properly because of what happened last night." I didn't know you play ukelele."he said, breaking the silence filling the room,"well i know how to play guitar remember?"

"yeah who taught you tho?"

she don't wanna talk about it, her father taught her using, those instruments. e/guitar, drums, ukelele, and violin.

"no one."she said, denying the fact that her father taught her all those things. tom smiled in amusement, she can't believe it, how is this boy facing her normally like they just didn't kiss last night, she tsk.

unbelievable.

they were all ready, they fix anything, their belongings, the instruments that they were going to use for the concert, they all sit to the van, y/n who's on the back, sitting with bill and tom, while gustav and georg were sitting on the front.

theres still 2 hours but they need to get there before the concert starts, to fix everything up.

-

the band are on back stage with y/n getting ready for their concert to start, shes waiting for her brother, and domi to come since they said that they're coming before the concert starts, a minute later they're here, helping the boys to get ready.

finally the concert starts, y/n and her brother, and domi, were finding a good spot to see the boys perform.

the first song they played was monsoon, y/n watching as bill sing beautifully, her eyes switching to tom as she watch him played the guitar, for her it is attractive, he find her looking at him, he smiled, even though the crowd was full of people, he still can find her in the midst of the crowds.

"through the monsoon.."

"just me and you.."

the song finally end, now it's y/ns favorite song.

wo sind eure hände.

means, where is your hand in english. even though it's german y/n can understand it perfectly, she loves how tom sings his part, it was so addictive, his deep voice makes it more satisfying.

"wo sind eure hände?"

every time tom sings his part all the fans went going crazy, screaming and cheering for him.

it came to and end. the crowd cheering for them as they ended the song, she heard one of the fans that was closed to her yelled, "ich liebe dich, tom!".

relatable.

-

there is only a minute left before the concert ends, the fans were pretty sad tho, knowing that the best day of their lives will came to an end.

"thank you all for coming here tonight, we really appreciate it guys!"bill said, the crowd screaming when he spoke.

they said goodbye, as the lights turned off.

-

they were all at the back stage, exhausted, they were all tired, gustav and georg, were cleaning their things up, bill and domi, who's asleep on the couch, y/n who's sitting on a chair same goes to tom, the room is quiet, none of the two dared to speak, probably thinking of what has happened last night, she wanted to forget about it, but it keeps popping up to her head.

drinking the water as he looks at the girl who's playing with her fingers, he knows damn well that she only do this if she's thinking something or if she's nervous.

"you okay?"he ask, her stopping playing with her fingers, then looks to him, "yea.. just thinking something.."she said going back to what she's doing,"tell me."

"what? no."of course she don't wanna tell him that she's thinking about the kiss last night, she don't wanna get embarrass in front of him. he nods, he don't want to force her to tell something that she don't wanted to tell, he don't want her getting annoyed.

she's nervous around him.

she's only nervous around him.

what is he doing with me.. she can't figure it out why this boy has so much affect on her.

he watch her, twiddling her fingers deep into her thoughts.

this chapter is boring asf idek what to do , bye.