- 07 ❞

❝ IF THE ANGELS CAME FOR ME I'D TELL THEM NO, I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY BABY ALONE

IF THE ANGELS CAME FOR ME I'D TELL THEM NO, I DONT WANNA LEAVE MY BABY ALONE.

CHAPTER 7

CHAPTER 7

DAYS PASTS when they all last saw each other, they haven't called each other these last few days, they're all busy. The band busy of their schedules, while y/n busy staying at home, helping her mom, since her 'dad' left them again. her birthday is almost coming, she's turning 18, oh god the fear of growing up being away from your family, having your own life, living alone, but that's why she likes it more, having her own life, being away from seeing her dad at their home, being away from this toxic household.

she sighed, she miss the boys, specially tom.

she stands up from her bed, grabbing her black sweater before putting them on, since she don't have anything left to do, and she's bored so she decided to go skateboarding, since it's been a while when she last touch her skateboard.

the cold wind hitting her body making her shiver, it's 6 pm, she really don't know where she's going, she's just riding her skateboard, wherever the skateboard takes her that's where she is.

stopping at one of the store, she push the door, leading her inside the store, she walks to the isle, looking for cigs, and a canned beer, she's already turning 18 so, it doesn't really matter if she drinks, she's been drinking since she was 15, and her mother doesn't even know about it, only her brother knows.

she paid for the cigarettes and the beer, the cashier looking at her weirdly for buying cigs and beer, "are you sure you're going to buy this, kid?"the cashier ask, she looks at her with a 'are you kidding' face, "am i going pay it, if i'm not sure?"she said rolling her eyes at him,"chill.."the cashier said, which she just tsk, taking the paper bag from the cashier before going out the store.

"kid these days."thats what she heard from him before going out the store, she just ignores it, grabbing her skateboard, she opened the beer and taking a sip from the can, she wish she's with the group, she miss them specially tom.

she sighs, deciding to go home since it's already late.

finally she's home, running upstairs, to her room opening it closing it after, taking off her sweater so she's left with her top on, she lays down on her bed looking up to the ceiling, while listening to music, her eyes feeling heavy every time she blinks, she slowly closing her eyes leading her to a deep sleep.

¡! ❞

she woke up from the sound of someones voice woking her up, she checks her alarm clock, seeing that it was already 9 am, she rubs her eyes,"bitch open up, someone or sometwo or four, wants to see you."she heard her brother said, who could it be this early in the morning wanting to see her?"tell them to fuck off."she yelled, she's still tired and she don't want someone ruining her from her sleep,"no! hurry up they're waiting."he said, hearing her brothers footsteps, fading, she yawns. she don't have a choice but to see who it was, she brush her hair, shes only wearing, tank top and a sweatpants.

she grabs ahold of the door knob before opening it, leaving her messy room behind, walking downstairs, slowly revealing the four boys waiting for her, she recognized them as, georg, gustav, bill, and tom.

they were all waiting for her, sitting to the couch talking to y/ns mother, and surprisingly her father's there too, talking and laughing to the boys, they noticed her walking downstairs and the boys greet them,"okay, so we will leave you guys here."her mother said, pulling y/ns father with her.

she's so surprised seeing them to their house of course, she miss them like crazy, bill first stands up hugging her tightly, then georg and gustav, then tom, she hug him tightly, tom fighting the urge not to grab her ass while hugging her, so he just whispered to her, "looking so hot with that top, but it'll be looks so good when it's on the floor."he teased, which caused y/n to blush and pull away from the hug,"oh shut up."she said, he just laugh, she can't help but to look at his lips, that piercing makes him more hotter as fuck, she snaps out of her thoughts.

"so why are you guys here?"

"we missed you, it's been like forever since we last saw you."bill said, the reason they're here is because tom insisted to come to her house, and check on her since they haven't seen her for a long time, and they all agreed to him, to be honest the band really miss her.

and y/n really miss them a lot.

they all talk and talk, like it's the last of their lives seeing each other, she loves to be with them she founds comfort when she's with the group, she forgets all of her problems when she's with them, y/n cant explain how much she love these four, oh what will she do without them.

HEYY GUYSS TYSM FOR THE 2.67K READS, I REALLY APPRECIATE IT I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!

TSCHÜSS!