- 12 ❞

❝ I WANNA FUCK YOU SLOW WITH THE LIGHTS ON

❝ I WANNA FUCK YOU SLOW WITH THE LIGHTS ON. ❞

skip this chapter if you're not comfortable reading it

CHAPTER 12

HER EYES watch as his eyes looks at her lips, her watching his, the tension between them grew as their hot breath touching each others lips, he didn't think twice before kissing her, he's tired of this, tired of how he's ignoring him, it didn't even take a second when she kissed back, this kiss is very different from that one before, this one is passionate, her hands travelled into his back, while his hands on her waist, they wanted each other.

she kissed him, not caring about how angry she is with him right now, all she cared about is right now is he's with her, not with that girl, not with anyone, just with her.

he wants her, and he knows that she wants him.

his lips travelled to her neck as he kiss her, leaving marks on it, making her let out a soft moan, which means she's enjoying it, and tom likes it, he smirks, as he continue to kiss on her neck.

her hands on the back of his neck as he's kissing her, he's enjoying what he was doing, and he can clearly see that she's enjoying it too, it excites him.

he stops, looking back at y/n. panting on the couch, her bra straps showing, her hair is kinda messed up, he removes his cap, before kissing her again, she stops him, "maybe.. we should continue this to you room.."she said, making him smirk, his piercing reacting to it, "then.. follow me m'lady."

tom sitting on his bed, as y/n sits on his lap, kissing him hard, his hands on y/ns ass, while hers in the back of his neck while the other was grabbing to his hair.

she's surprised on how, he's so good as kissing no wonder why he pulled so many girls, even her.

slowly removing her bra, as he grabs her tits, rubbing it with his own hands making her moan, now he was on top of her, leaving marks on her body.

"is this what you do to every girl you're hooking up with."she said, making him stop on what he was doing."just with u."she scoffs, not believing it. looking up at her, "i saw u on the parking lot making out w-with a girl."she said stuttering because of how he was rubbing her nipple. "ive never do this to them."he said, "really? how come she w-was enjoying it."

"thats just how good am i."

he leaves another mark on her body, letting out a soft moan as he kissed her again shutting her up, their tongue touching as they kissed.

endless kissing and moaning were happening right now, they don't want each other to stop.

but they're exhausted, they pulled away from the kiss, panting as he buried his face into y/ns neck.

luckily there is no one at home, even though they kissed and do this shit, y/n is still angry at him for the way he makers her feel.

said she's going to stop loving him, but couldn't do it anyways, her love for him is strong.

maybe that girl is just for one night love, tom believes in two, love real love, and one night love, but one night love happens very often.

tom knows it from the start that he loves her, but what could he do. he thought that maybe she doesn't feel the same way. thats why he's hooking up with other girls, that is the same vibes as her. but no one can do it better than the original. he didn't expect that this will happen so as y/n.

the night ended, as she wokes up not feeling him on her side, she rubs her eyes, thinking what just happened last night, making her red, asking herself what just happened.

she scanned the room, looking if he was here but he didn't, then she heard sounds coming from downstairs,"why the hell is ur hair looks like that."she heard, recognizing the voice coming from bill, she fixed her hair and clothes before walking downstairs.

they were surprised seeing y/n here, "hey.."

"hey, i thought you came home last night."bill said.

thinking for excuses,"oh, i-i just, uh,-"

she was cut of by tom,"it was pretty late, so i ask her if she wanted to spend the night here since it's already late."he said, making y/n nods,"well i guess you two enjoy the night, when we were gone."gustav said, looking at y/ns neck, before taking a sip from his coffee, y/n clearly dumbfounded, she forgot to hide the marks that he leaves on her neck.

"its a mosquito bite."she said smiling awkwardly at them.

"really big mosquito."georg said, trying not to laugh at her comment, tom on the couch, chuckling.

"you guys.. did it?"

"what! don't make it so weird bill."

"we didn't"

"we did."

tom and y/n said in unison, this man couldn't be serious she said biting her lips, they all chuckle at her reaction when he said that.

well they kinda did it tho, it was a hot night, and im sure they wanna do it again.

y/n said goodbye to them, tom walking her home as he insisted to, it was awkward.

they were on y/ns front door, tom standing there looking at her, y/n ringing the doorbell, "thanks for walking me home."she said, thanking him.

"its nothing."

it was pretty quiet, they couldn't hold the tension between them, they looking at each others lips, their eyes say it all, she couldn't hold it anymore, she smash her lips into his, him kissing back, he loves her being so bold.

they didn't even notice that the front door opened revealing y/ns brother, bless his eyes,"ew get a room!"he said, them pulling away looking at him, before looking back to each other's eyes again.

"bye.. see you later.."she said before, y/ns brother shutting the door at tom's face.

"she said before, y/ns brother shutting the door at tom's face

meh, hope yall like this short chapter 🙄🙄

lmfao kinda weirded out while writing this chapter 😻😻