- 17 ❞

❝ALWAYS ON MY MIND, ALWAYS ON MY MIND, MIND

CHAPTER 17

CHAPTER 17

SHE JUST woke up feeling a little bit tired, her head being so dizzy, because of what she drank last night, and they sleep pretty late too, she can barely remember what happened last night, she just remember that she's kissing tom, until they pull away from each other then fell asleep smiling like an idiots, that's all she can remember.

all she can feel right now is her head being so dizzy and it's annoying her, splashing her face with water, opening her eyes seeing tom leaning against the door frame of the bathroom, he's still sleepy, he was shirtless, her eyes travelled to his body, that abs, she sees his V-line making her to turn red because of his hotness.

she wish she could touch it right now.

“you're drooling.”said tom, snapping her out of her own thoughts,“what?” she said while she was touching the side of her mouth, not really believing tom of her drooling over him, he was just kidding.

“im just kidding, but maybe try to take a picture? it'll last longer.”he said, making the last words more like a whisper, in his sexy voice.

please this boy has so much effect on her.

he walks towards her, pulling her close to him, his head ontop of hers, he grabs her ass, as he looks in the mirror, seeing their reflections.

y/n hearts is beating fast like crazy, as if like she didn't hug him before, he's always teasing her like this, and he was really enjoying it.

he then, push her on the wall, him towering over her, he leaned down to her size, their nose is only inches apart, they could feel their breath touching each others nose, the cold breeze of air hitting their skin, as they stare to each other's eyes.

he looks at her lips, as he brought her chin up, so he can clearly see her lips, when his lips is only inches apart from her, he stopped, he was teasing her again, she rolled her eyes in annoyance, she thought he was really going to kiss her again, but he wasn't, he's unbelievable.

she pushed him off of her, going back on what she was doing, ignoring tom, snickering a laugh, she just put her middle finger up at him, “fuck you.”

“not if i fuck you first.”he said, she just can't fucking stop looking at his V-line it was so attractive.

she was blushing like crazy at his response.

him smirking before getting out of the bathroom, giving her some privacy.

motherfucker, should've done it earlier.

-

tom brought y/n home, her mom thank him for bringing her daughter home, and said that it's better if he get a cup of coffee, but tom kindly refused, but y/n looks at him, her eyes and his, looks like they're talking, her eyes saying that he stay and get a cup of coffee since it was also raining outside, he knows that he couldn't refuse to y/n.

the both of them sat on the couch as y/n's mom looks at them, thinking that they were so cute together, her father looking from them on the mirror was thinking the same as her mother.

the both of them were talking, they're laughing their ass off about that girl at the party last night that tries to flirt with tom but ended up looking so stupid.

the both of them agreeing that she looks stupid doing that it wasn't even attractive, it was funny.

moment later, tom said goodbye to the l/n's, hugging y/n before whispering.

“you're so fucking hot, i wish I could fuck you right now..”he whispered his hot breath touching his, causing her to shiver.

“go home.”she said rolling her eyes, pushing him off her, he just laugh at her.

both of them kinda wish it too though.

this chapter is so short cause I don't want yall to think that im ghosting you for not posting for so long, im just really busy