- 11 ❞

❝I'VE BEEN THINKING BOUT YOU LATE AT NIGHT, I'VE BEEN THINKING ONLY OF YOU

I'VE BEEN THINKING BOUT YOU LATE AT NIGHT, I'VE BEEN THINKING ONLY OF YOU.❞

CHAPTER 11

CHAPTER 11

SHE WAS still in her room, lying down on her bed, as she thinks about what she saw last night, and thinks about what her brother had said, 'you love him' that words keeps repeating on her head, no she don't, but every time she keeps denying it to herself that she doesn't love tom, her love for him keeps growing.

it was all clear on her, that she like him or love him, but she don't wanna ruin their friendship for this, and she clearly understand that tom doesn't like him as she does.

and she needs to stop this feeling that she feels about tom, it will just turn into a heartbreak.

she refused to go see the band right now, she just wanted to be alone. and she dont wanna see his face, she will just remember what has happened on the parking lot.

-

all the boys were planning on surprising y/n on her birthday which was tomorrow, they were all arguing on how will they surprise her, when they wouldn't agree on something together,"she loves pink."georg argued, which bill said no, saying her favorite color is yellow, this just make domi annoyed, rubbing her forehead with her thumb, "its black you idiots! seriously you all been friends with her like in 10 months, but you guys still doesn't know what was her favorite color?!"she sigh, before sitting on the couch, "how are we supposed to know, she doesn't even tell us only to tom."gustav said, putting the balloon on the ground," where was that boy anyways? said he's going to help us but where the hell is he."domi said, asking if where tom is, she rolled her eyes in annoyance when nobody answered,"hes probably with some other girl again."

just when she said that, the front door of the kaulitz opened revealing tom and the girl who he kissed on a parking lot last night, they all look at him. "sup, what are u all doing."he asked, domi looks at him with a wtf look, this boy can't be serious that he forgot that y/ns birthday is in tomorrow, "oh were just PLAYING." she said sarcastically, nodding her head at him, they watch him and the girl walk upstairs, to his room. they rolled their eyes, then continues on what they're doing.