The doctor carefully reviewed Jungkook's medical history before responding. "Jungkook was pregnant before, right? He has a history of miscarriage," she noted, referencing his health record. "Yes, he was admitted here under your supervision," Taehyung confirmed. "Yes, I remember," the doctor acknowledged, her expression turning more serious as she considered Taehyung's question.

"See, Mr... Mm..." The doctor paused, prompting Taehyung to supply his name. "Taehyung," he replied. "Yes, Taehyung. Jungkook is fine and healthy. He doesn't have any serious issues," the doctor reassured. Jungkook glanced sideways at Taehyung, a mixture of emotions flickering in his eyes before he pressed his lips together.

Taehyung nodded, acknowledging the doctor's words before posing another question. "Then why... I mean, we are trying eagerly," he inquired, his concern evident. "Hmm. Actually, Jungkook's womb has PCOD. We can call it a hormonal imbalance. It is a genetic condition which is very common among many nowadays," the doctor explained, her tone matter-of-fact. Taehyung nodded in understanding, his fingers gently tracing Jungkook's wedding ring as they absorbed the new information.

"Unlike others, they will have difficulty conceiving. That doesn't mean they can't get pregnant. It may or may not take time. Some of them conceive naturally while others may need Ovulation induction," the doctor explained, her tone gentle yet informative. "Since Jungkook was previously pregnant, let us give him time to conceive naturally. He is more likely to conceive quickly now because his womb has undergone major, advantageous changes since his last pregnancy. However, there is also a possibility of miscarriage. But, do not panic. Keep it as a precautionary note," she added, offering a reassuring smile to Jungkook, who looked slightly taken aback by the news. "Oh, okay, doctor. We understand," Taehyung responded.

"For the time being, I will prescribe some fertility boosters. And also, consider trying the classic missionary position," she continued, jotting down the prescription. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung immediately, who was blushing furiously and nervously nibbling on his lower lip to hide his bubbling excitement.

"Here, Jungkook. And that's my WhatsApp number. You can drop me a text if you have any further inquiries," the doctor said, pointing to the number printed at the top of the prescription list. "Oh, thank you, doctor," Jungkook replied gratefully, standing up alongside Taehyung. She nodded with a smile as they left the room. Taehyung and Jungkook made their way to the pharmacy to collect the prescribed medicines.

"Now look, don't you feel a sense of relief after hearing her?" Taehyung asked, his voice tinged with hope as they settled into the car. Jungkook let out a sigh. "Mm, I feel this relief every time after each doctor's visit. But still, I am standing in the same box. Box number 1," he replied with a little pout on his lips.

Taehyung immediately reached out and placed his hand on Jungkook's shoulder. "Really? But didn't you get it promoted to Box 2 after the last pregnancy?" Taehyung asked with a playful grin. Jungkook glared at him as the shadows of uncertainty lingered in his eyes.

"Ah, Tae. I am serious. How can you be like this in every situation?" Jungkook questioned, his voice tinged with frustration and a hint of vulnerability. "Hmm. Then what do you want me to do? Sit silently? Sadly? But why? What is there to be sad about? I did not hear anything that could make us feel depressed. I took everything in good spirits, especially that classic missionary position. Wahhh. I am looking forward to that classic, Jungkookkkkkk tonight." Taehyung screamed, throwing his hands up in the air in excitement. "This time I, as a king and you as a palace dancer. A pure classic. Wah.. Wah.. Wah.. Let's pick up a sword on the way from some toy shop. We will utilize it properly," Taehyung grinned, as he flicked Jungkook's chin with a wink. Jungkook couldn't help but crack a smile at Taehyung's antics, the corners of his lips turning up despite himself. He shook his head, a mix of amusement and affection washing over him as he turned his face to the other side to hide the smile creeping up from one side.