Chapter 32

Taehyung parked the car once they reached the mall. "First let's buy dresses, then we will buy groceries.", Taehyung said and three of them went to the clothing session first.

"See this. Look, you will be cute in this.", Taehyung said showing him a pink oversized hoodies. "I want sleeveless.", Jungkook rejected it. "Oh", he kept it there itself and roamed around the section a little more. "see this.", he came with three other sleeveless tees. "Mm. The second one looks good. I will take it.", he replied. Taehyung put the second one inside the cart but was taken back when he saw the other hoodies and tees. "You said you don't want full sleeves, then? These all are full sleeves.", Taehyung gave a stern stare at him by taking one in his hand from the cart. "That mom selected, that's why.", Jungkook took the hoodie back and kept it inside the cart. "Oh, so you can show your tantrum at me and not at mom.", Taehyung took the hoodie which he picked first and kept it in the cart before walking to the other rack.

"Tae. Are you going to start some socks business? Why I need these many socks?", Jungkook rubbed his forehead in frustration. "Let it be there. Wear these socks and this flipflop inside the home. See. It has a bear printed.", Taehyung said. Jungkook gave an unimpressed look to him. "I will pick some inners for you.", Taehyung informed. "No. I will pick it. What will others think?", Jungkook pulled Taehyung from the inner's section. "What's there to think? I am selecting it for my husband, not for some else husband.", Taehyung rolled his eyes and went. "Tae. No. Aish.. this man will embarass me.", Jungkook rushed behind me.

"Take that as well. Your b..bies will grow feeding us. Take the sports one.", Taehyung said pointing at some displayed items. "Tae. Go.. go back and wait in car. We will come.", Jungkook said. "Ah. Jungkook. You are acting like no one in the world is wearing it. See that confidence face of model. Wait, that's my photography. See.", Taehyung said pointing at the display board. Jungkook immediately scooted from his side to the other.

"Pink, black, white, beige and grey

"Pink, black, white, beige and grey.", Taehyung took each pack and kept it in the cart. "Does it have any size?", he asked himself before checking the pack. "Medium will suit him.", Taehyung's eyes flicked from the pack to the person who said that. "My wife is same. Maybe he comes in between medium and large.", that person said with a sickened smile looking Jungkook, who is checking something else a few racks behind Taehyung. "Oh. Are you working here?", Taehyung asked and kept the boxes inside the cart. "No.. no.. I came for purchasing.", the person pointed at his wife. "Cool. Thanks for helping me with my husband's size. I won't forget your gratefulness. Mm. If you are free, can we go and have a coffee together?", Taehyung asked smiling widely with his boxy innocent smile. "Oh, yeah. Let me inform my wife. Is he also coming?", the man asked. Taehyung nodded. The person gave a thumbs up and went to his wife.

"Who is he?", Jungkook asked Taehyung by keeping deodorants he picked. "Oh. A kind person. He helped me with picking sports br. for you.", Taehyung said. "What?", Jungkook was stunned. "Your size, he said you come in between medium and large. Let me go and clarify it. Meanwhile, stay with mom.", Taehyung said and winked at Jungkook. "I really hope at least he could drive back to home.", Jungkook said. "Here. Take this cart also. Buy whatever you want. Buy some kitty catty p.ties. We will utilize it perfectly.", Taehyung whispered the last part in his ears and went from there. Jungkook shook his head watching his husband's retreating. He licked his dry lips, when he saw the other person holding Taehyung's shoulder and walking out of the shop laughing and giggling.