Chapter 11

"Are you both leaving today?", Mrs Kim asked Jungkook who was making breakfast along with her. "I am on leave tomorrow. We have to consult the doctor. So most probably we will go Monday evening.", Jungkook informed. "Did he agree to come along with you?", She asked in surprise. "Mm. But this will be last.", Jungkook informed. "Which hospital?", she asked. "Care. It's a new center but the results are good.", Jungkook said. "Mm. I heard Jennie also talking about it.", Mrs Kim said and gave the bowls and plates to Jungkook, who carried them to the dining room.

Jungkook took Soo from Jimin's hand when he saw him coming to the dining room. "Where are others?", Jungkook asked seeing the dining room empty. "Yoga.", Jimin said shaking his head. "Yoga? Is that why I didn't see Tae in bed when I woke up?", Jungkook asked in surprise. "Mm, Jennie Nuna's instructor came so there they are on the terrace.", Jimin informed. "Nuna also?", Jungkook asked. "No. Nuna is sleeping in her room.", Jimin said and Mrs Kim who was coming to them shook her head along with laughing Jimin and Jungkook.

~
"Aren't you joining them?", Jungkook sat beside Yeonie who was sitting on the swing watching all the circus his hyungs and dad were doing. He shook his head smiling. "You should have. Isn't it fun?", Jungkook smiled. "Oh god. If hyung wants to sleep. He should have slept in the bed not in that Yoga mat.", Jimin shook his head in disappointment after sitting near Yeonie, the other side of the swing. "Only dad is doing something.", Jungkook said. "Go Jungkook. Join them.", Jimin encouraged. "No. Hyung. I am already fit and in shape.", Jungkook said leaning back on the swing. Jimin and Yeonjun looked at Jungkook. "Why? Don't you think so?", Jungkook asked. Jimin showed him a thumbs up. Yeonjun's eyes dragged from his face to his toes and nodded his head after exhaling with parted lips.

"We should do it regularly, right? I feel so refreshed.", Seojin said cracking his neck side to side and walked to the trio sitting on the swing. "Yes. I also feel energetic.", Suga said yawning. "I can see that.", Jimin agreed. "How was the instructor?", Jungkook asked Taehyung who was smiling and waving at the lady walking out. "I think you enjoyed it the most.", Jungkook asked glaring Taehyung up and down who gulped. "Yes. It was a different experience.", Taehyung said smiling nervously. "Of course, it will be. You are watching the same series everyday, so it will be interesting to see a variety show.", Jungkook said. "I think Tae has to give a whole explanation before his breakfast. So let's go and eat.", Jimin said and took Soo from Jungkook.

Each and everyone withdrew from there except Jungkook and Taehyung. "I will go and take a shower then.", Taehyung wet his dry lips. "No need. How was her a.s?", Jungkook asked. "A.s? What a.s? Did she have one? I didn't notice.", Taehyung said chuckling nervously after wiping his invisible sweat. "Really? Is that why your eyes were fixed on that particular part while doing that scot?", Jungkook asked. "Haha. No..no.. I was learning it in full concentration.", Taehyung said laughing. "Why? Do you have a university exam on it?", Jungkook crossed his hands on his chest. "Haha. My bun is so cute.", Taehyung pouted his lips to kiss Jungkook but got a slight slap on it. "Not anymore.", Jungkook walked downstairs.