Chapter : 26 ✨Will you marry me✨

Start from the beginning

When he looked back she saw Namjoon was sitting on his knees holding the ring box towards her "I'm not going to say that
I love you....love is too small of a ward for you. I want to spend my whole life with you till my last breath, so will you marry me Jenn??

Tears starts falling from Jennifer's eyes, she was holding her mouth in surprise. She wiped her eyes and nods her head with a big smile "Yes" He puts the ring on her finger. Namjoon stood up and pulled her close and hugged her. He broke the hug then Jennifer said "Today I'm feeling like, I'm the luckiest girl in the whole universe, I'm luckiest girl in the whole world to have you." Then Jennifer hugged him.

" Then Jennifer hugged him

Taehyung's POV

Taehyung was talking on the phone

𝒀𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊!! 𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒊𝒎𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉?

𝑰𝒕'𝒔 10𝒑𝒎, 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 𝒂𝒓𝒆 𝒚𝒐𝒖?? 𝑾𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆??

𝑰'𝒎 𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒃𝒂𝒓, 𝑰 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒏𝒆𝒆𝒅 𝒕𝒐 𝒑𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒊𝒄𝒆. 𝑰 𝒅𝒊𝒅𝒏'𝒕 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘 𝒃𝒐𝒙𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒘𝒉𝒆𝒏 𝑰 𝒍𝒐𝒔𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝑱𝒉𝒐𝒏 𝑺𝒖𝒏𝒈 3 𝒚𝒆𝒂𝒓𝒔 𝒂𝒈𝒐. 𝑰'𝒎 𝒏𝒐𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒐𝒍𝒅 𝑻𝒂𝒆𝒉𝒚𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒚𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒆.

𝑰 𝒌𝒏𝒐𝒘, 𝒉𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒂 𝒑𝒊𝒆𝒄𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝒄𝒂𝒌𝒆 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒚𝒐𝒖, 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒔𝒕𝒊𝒍𝒍...

𝒀𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒈𝒊... 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 10 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔.

 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒃𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆 10 𝒎𝒊𝒏𝒖𝒕𝒆𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒎𝒂𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝒔𝒕𝒂𝒓𝒕𝒔

He hangs up the call and walk to the bar counter and order a drink. A group of hot girls were sitting at the table next to Taehyung. G:1 "Omo, look at that boy in that red jacket." G: 2 "Ohhhhh Myyyyy God!!!!! He's so handsome." G: 3 just handsome no no !!!! He is hot!!! Se*y!!! charming!!!! Aishhhh!!!!!. G: 4 "Girls he is my type so I think I will make him my boyfriend" G: 1 "Ohhh hooo Girl you are drooling over him" they all said together "No we all drooling over him" (with loud giggles) G: 4 "Everybody!! Come With Me"

Taehyung was sitting at the barstool while sipping his drink he heard everything the girls said because it was audible for him.

When the girls went to his barstool to say something to him, before they could say anything, Taehyung got up from his barstool, with both hands in his pants pocket he walked in front of the girls with full of attitude. Without let them to say a word he just pass by them. His face was emotionless and cold as always.

The girl was shocked (Jaw drop) G:1 "Did he just ignored us" G:2 "Myy myy he looks so hot!!!!!" G:4 "Attitude huhhhhh!" G:2 "He didn't even look at us" G:3 "He is handsome but rude" G:1 " Ok girls leave this topic and lets enjoy our drinks"

Junaid's POV

Junaid returned home after Taraweeh prayer. He was sitting on his balcony when he looked down and saw that Ziya was sitting in the garden. Junaid said with a smile "this balcony has become my favorite place, because of you Cupcake. He gets up from there with a smile and went to the garden. Ziya was sitting on the bench while closing her eyes, she was enjoying the fresh cool breeze .

Junaid stood in front of her and saw her, she was so lost in nature that she didn't even realize that Junaid was standing in front of her. Junaid kept distance and bend down himself a little towards her face. (Ziya was sitting and Junaid was standing.) She opens her eyes and flinch in shocked to see Junaid in front of her and says "Astaghfirullah Junaid!!!" Junaid laughs at her reaction. "Calm down Cupcake it's me your handsome ghost"

Junaid didn't realized that he called her Cupcake loudly.

Ziya : Junaid... that day the goons were robbing my ring you called me Cupcake didn't you???

Hearing this, Junaid bit her tongue and said in mind "Aishhhh, my mouth slip"

JK : (sits next to her at a safe distance) Did you mind that i called you Cupcake??

Ziya : (Shook her head innocently) No!! That day I thought I heard wrong. So I asked.

JK : You like Cupcake and chocolate's a lot and this nickname suits your personality a lot, whenever I see a cupcake I think of you.

Ziya : If so then your nickname is Bunny (cute chuckle) who likes carrots.... The first day i visited your house, you were eating carrots. Your teeth are also cute like a rabbit. In mind "Oh no!!! what did I just say!! Dumd Ziya!!. She slapped her lips with 2 finger.

Junaid looked at her with wide eyes and chuckle. In mind "I know Cupcake what you are thinking in mind" when he realizes that Ziya is blushing in embarrassment so he says to change the topic.

JK : It looks like it will rain a lot..... Do you like rain?

Ziya : Yes, I love rain and i love to get wet in the rain.

JK : Me too... When will Uncle and Aunty come from Umrah??

Ziya : 25 Ramadan. ( Sad Pout )

JK : What happened? Are you missing them? Suddenly you became sad.

Ziya : I am sad for another reason.

JK : What reason??

Ziya : I was also going to perform Umrah with Eomma Appa, it would be my first Umrah but it got canceled for exams. I had a great desire to go for Hajj with Appa.

JK : Always remember that whatever Allah does is for good.

Ziya : ( Nods her head ) InshaAllah I'll go for Hajj with Appa in the month of Dhul Hijjah.

After a moment of silence, Junaid asked Ziya.

JK : Cupcake... what kind of life partner do you prefer ?

Ziya's heart skip a beat when Junaid called her Cupcake. She stopped at his sudden question. Ziya clear her throat and said

Ziya : I never thought about this before.... Umm.... boy like our prophet Muhammad (SAW), and I like a book character named Abdullah. Such a boy is the dream of all girls.

JK : Have you read the novel "My Heaven's Flower"???

Ziya : Yes, seeing the book in your hand that day in the library, I also wanted to read it. Uffff!!! Jeon Jungkook is too Astaghfirullah!!! (with sweet smile) but Abdullah Wallahi!!!! too MaShaAllah.

JK : Junaid looks at Ziya and says, I'll be your Muhammad (PBUH) and Abdullah.

Hearing his words, Ziya quickly turned her head and looked at Junaid. He was already looking at her, Just then their eyes locked with each other's

~ Fresh air is as good for the body as it is for the mind. Nature is always trying to talk to us as if she has some great secret to tell ~

To be continued....

Nazli

Don't Forget To Vote Purple Soul's 💜