Taking a steadying breath, I tried to convey the gravity of the situation to Seokjin. "Someone's been killed in our house, and there's a message... It's a warning. Stay where you are, Jinnie. Don't come here," I pleaded, my voice trembling with fear for his safety.

Seokjin's voice held a note of disbelief mixed with concern. "Hoba, are you serious? What do you mean someone's been killed in our house? Who did this?"

"I don't know, Jinnie," I confessed, my voice tight with fear and frustration. "But we need to stay calm and think clearly. I've already called for backup. Just stay put, okay? I'll handle this."

There was a brief pause on the other end of the line before Seokjin spoke again, his voice filled with determination. "Alright, Hoba. I trust you. Please be careful, and let me know as soon as you have any updates.  love you."

"I love you too, Jinnie," I replied, the warmth of his words offering a brief respite from the chaos around me. "I'll keep you posted. Take care."

With a heavy heart, I ended the call and turned my attention back to the grim scene before me. As I waited for backup to arrive, I couldn't shake the feeling of unease that hung in the air, a chilling reminder of the dangers that lurked in the shadows.

Namjoon POV

As I returned to my studio after what seemed like a brief but important conversation, my eyes fell upon a small piece of paper stuck to my computer screen. The words scrawled on it sent a chill down my spine: "Meet me at..." followed by an address I didn't recognize.

Despite the ominous tone, curiosity and a sense of duty drove me to investigate. As I arrived at the designated location, I realized it was the busiest street in Seoul, a bustling thoroughfare teeming with people and activity.

Navigating through the throngs of pedestrians, I finally reached the corner bar where I was supposed to meet this mysterious figure. But as I tried to push past the crowded sidewalk, I felt a sharp pain shoot through my left arm and right thigh.

It took me a moment to register what had happened—someone had cut me with a knife as I brushed past them in the crowd. Gritting my teeth against the pain, I steeled myself to confront whoever was behind this. On the other hand, I got a look of a stranger who marched towards me with a deadly stare and I'm determined to face him.

Before I could react, a pair of hands yanked me into the narrow space between two buildings, pressing me tightly against a stranger in the darkness. There was barely enough room to stand, let alone move, but the urgency of the situation kept me alert.

As I tried to make sense of what was happening, the person who had pulled me into the shadows spoke, their voice filled with concern and admonition. "I told you not to come here, Joonie," they said, and I immediately recognized the familiar tone of my hyung, Yoongi.

Before I could protest, hyung continued, his words laced with worry and frustration. "I said not to, and look what happened. You got cut," he scolded, his grip tightening on my arm. But despite his harsh words, I couldn't help but feel a surge of gratitude towards him for looking out for me.

"I just wanted to know," I began, but hyung cut me off with a stern tone. "I told you not to, and you should've listened," he insisted, his tone leaving no room for argument. Yet, beneath his tough exterior, I could sense his underlying concern for my safety.

As I met his gaze, a fond smile tugged at the corners of my lips. Despite the danger and uncertainty that surrounded us, I knew that with my hyungs by my side, I would always have someone to watch over me, to guide me through the darkness. And for that, I was endlessly grateful.