31

Y/N POV

I woke up to the alarm that Taehyung kept last night. I'm good without my sleeping pills today. I forgot to take it after our date but I slept well though. It must be because my body was tired or my mind stressing out about the things that's ain't needed. They kept me engaged all day with their crazy fights.

I saw the time and and hurried to wake Taehyung up. I was in his arms when I woke. He haven't even realised that I wiggled out of his grip. I shook him to wake him up. He tossed my hand away and turned to the other side. Is he joking. He have an important meeting. I tried calling his name . No response. Tickling his hips. No response. I got down the bed and opened the shades of the window. He adjusted his position to the sunlight and kept sleeping. I'm not having it anymore. I yanked the sheets off the bed. He abruptly sat up.

He looked at me with a confused look and asked " what Jagiya" in his deep honey glazed morning voice. I didn't know till this second that his morning voice would have such a effect on me. I stood there gazing at him . He came out of the bed and towards me. I broke eye contact as no longer having the strength to maintain eye contact with him.

He noted the effect of him on me. This is the thing I most thought about. I don't want to give clues to others on what I really am. I pretend to be brave and strong but deep down I'm a normal girl who wants to live her life like others. But I simply can't.

He held my chin and made me look up at him. " What's wrong baby" he asked me tilted his head towards left. " It's already late Taehyungaa you have to go to the inauguration " I said in one breath. " Thank you baby" he said and kissed my cheeks and ran into bathroom. I don't know how he changes his personality real quick. I chuckled at his behaviour and sat on bed. I got a call from appa . I picked it up.

He said he is missing me but he wanted me there as he know how much it takes for me to be there. He doesn't sound good he said he caught cold . He asked me how is it going between me and Taehyung. I abruptly stuck at the question. What does he want me to say. I just hummed at his question. He laughed at my reply and didn't stress on it as he know he can't get anything out of my mouth.

We hung up saying he would call me tomorrow and sweet I love yous. I was scrolling through my phone when the dressing room door opened. I looked up to witness Taehyung shirtless. Why is he walking naked. He is really sculpted. From his perfect sholders to his smooth body. He doesn't have any packs but he is still attractive. My face heated up. I averted my gaze out of the window not able to control my mind.

He came in front of me with a smirk plastering his face. Oh my god this man! He really got some issues. I stood in front of him blankly with out knowing what to do. " Jagiya you can see me all day when I come back not now. Can you get me my suit." He asked me making me red like a tomato.

I took his suit handed him . But he gave it back and whispered " help me Jagiya " in my ears making me shiver. I helped him put on his shirt . I felt my stomach churning every my hand brush against his cold body. He is on a phone call. After shirt I started working on his tie. He ended his call when I help him with his coat. " all done" I mumbled stepping back from him. He held my wrist and asked " who will do this baby" pointing towards his untucked in shirt.

My face heated up in an instant. I could see the smirk playing on his face. Enough of him teasing me " Do it yourself " I told him and walked past him. I could hear him chuckle in his deep voice .I went and fresh up .