Taehyung pov

I stirred from my sleep, the warmth of Y/N's presence beside me was replaced by an unsettling emptiness. Panic gripped me as I sat up, searching frantically for her in the dimly lit room. She wasn't there. Instinctively, I knew something was wrong.

Following the sound of running water, I made my way to the bathroom, my heart pounding with a mixture of fear and concern. I knocked on the door, calling out to Y/N," Y/N you are in there " but there was no response. The silence only weighted my sense of unease, pushing me to take action.

Pushing the door open, I found Y/N standing at the sink, her hands submerged under the rushing water. The sight of her washing her hands with such intensity sent a chill down my spine. I knew this wasn't normal. Something was deeply troubling her.

Without hesitation, I reached out and gently took hold of her hands, pulling them away from the relentless stream of water. Her breaths came in ragged gasps, her eyes distant and haunted. I could feel the tension radiating from her trembling form, and it broke my heart to see her in such distress.

                                  I lifted her chin to face me from my embrace ."Y/N, what's wrong?" I whispered, my voice laced with concern as I tried to meet her gaze. But she remained lost in her own turmoil, the weight of whatever haunted her too heavy to bear alone.

As Y/N finally met my gaze, I could see the turmoil raging within her, mirroring the pain I had once felt after losing my sister. The guilt, the overwhelming sense of helplessness—it was all too familiar. But I couldn't bear to see her burdened by it.

"I know what you're feeling right now," I murmured, my voice soft and gentle. "I've been there, Jagiya. But you did nothing wrong. It was self-defense. You have nothing to feel guilty about."

I held her gaze, willing her to believe my words, to find solace in the reassurance I offered. And slowly, ever so slowly, I saw a glimmer of acceptance flicker in her eyes.

With a gentle kiss to her forehead, I felt her breathing steady, her trembling gradually subsiding. We stood there in silence, the weight of her emotions still heavy in the air, but somehow, lighter now that she knew she wasn't alone.

"Let's go back to bed Jagiya," I suggested, offering her a small smile of encouragement as we made our way back to the comfort of our shared space. But her next words caught me off guard.

"Taehyung, I need to get some clothes from my house and check on my father and brother. I can't sleep knowing they might be in danger," she explained, her determination unwavering despite the late hour and the risks involved.

My heart clenched with worry at the thought of her venturing out alone, especially with danger lurking in the shadows.  But her resolve was firm, and I knew arguing would only cause more distress.

"Okay, Jagiya," I relented, my voice tinged with concern. "But please, be careful. It's not safe out there, especially at this hour."

" I will get back safely.  This is the best time to go out . I will be back." She explained.She nodded, her determination unwavering as she promised to return safely. I couldn't help but admire her strength, even in the face of uncertainty.

"Bring a few of mine too," I added, unable to suppress my concern as she prepared to leave. With a silent prayer for her safety, I watched her go, the worry in my heart .

Y/N pov

We headed over to Beomgyu's place, seeking refuge until things settled down. As usual, he was his energetic and endearing self, keeping the atmosphere lively. After a refreshing shower, we retired to bed, exhausted from the day's events. But sleep eluded me, and I found myself gazing at Taehyung as he peacefully slept, only to notice him stir, sensing my gaze.