~~ Mr. Kim Seokjin's POV:

I returned downstairs after leaving the three kiddos in Tae's room. They were playing just like we used to in our childhood days. Thinking back on those beautiful moments always brings a smile to my lips.

Now, I have to make arrangements for Tae's wedding. Can I manage it all by myself? Having a little help would certainly make things easier. With that thought in mind, one person came to my mind. I dialed his number while sitting on the couch, and he picked up after a few rings.

"Hey, hyung," he greeted cheerfully.

"Hey, Kookie, are you free?" I inquired.

"I'm busy," he replied absurdly.

"Listen, I called you to help me with an important arrangement," I said firmly.

"What arrangement, hyung? Your final cremation? I'm glad you chose me," he quipped, a smirk evident in his tone.

"Shut up, you brat. I won't die until I see my babies married and happy," I asserted determinedly.

"Then what arrangement?" he asked, confusion evident in his voice.

"So, you're telling me you don't know?" I teased, increasing his curiosity.

"Hyung, I'm hanging up," he said, sounding annoyed.

"Wait, Kookie. Let me explain," I insisted.

After a long moment of silence, I finally said, "Tae is getting married," in one breath, hearing a squeal of surprise from the other side.

"Hyung, don't play with me," he warned.

"It's true, Kookie. You know I never lie," I reassured him.

"So, you want me to help with Tae hyung's wedding?" he asked, sounding excited.

"Yes, and I'd like you to come over right now," I informed him.

"Yeah, I'm free. Where?" he asked.

"Tae's house," I replied.

"I'm on my way," he informed me, the sound of horns hooting in the background.

"You brat, don't drive while using a mobile. How can you be this careless? Kookie, at times-" He cut me off mid-sentence.

"Okay, I'm hanging up," he said, and the line went dead.

Oh, this boy. Let him come; then we'll deal with him. I'm not going to let him off easily this time. Where's Uncle? I stood up, searching for him, and found him in the kitchen preparing dinner.

"Uncle, can I help you?" I offered.

"No, sweetie, I'll take care of it," he replied, chuckling as he turned away. He enjoys teasing me.

"Okay, let me set the dining table," I said, leaving the kitchen and heading to the dining area. As I arranged the table settings, someone hugged me from behind, resting their chin on my shoulder. I knew it was Joonie.

"Joonie," I called out to him.

"Hyung, I'm tired," he said, his exhaustion evident in his voice.

"Okay, I'm done here. Let's go to the couch," I suggested, wrapping my arms around his waist and guiding him there.

We settled on the couch, with Joonie lying flat, resting his head on my lap. He must be really tired.

"Joonie, are you sleepy?" I asked, gently caressing his hair.

"No, hyung, my head hurts," he replied, his dragon eyes looking up at me softly.

"Oh, my baby. Hyung will take away the ache," I promised, beginning to massage his forehead. He must be exhausted, judging by how he leaned into my touch.

Eventually, he sat up and positioned himself in front of me, sitting on the ground.

"Hyung, my shoulders too," he requested, his voice sounding cute.

Did he think he was at a spa? But I couldn't resist his pleading eyes and pouty lips.

"Okay," I agreed, starting to massage his strong shoulders. He removed his T-shirt to give me better access, revealing his impressive biceps, triceps, and pecs. He was more muscular than I remembered. He used to be tall but not this built. He looked like a nerd during middle school. By that time, Uncle had set the dishes on the table and gone to fetch the three kids, who were still playing upstairs.

After a while, Mina and Yun came running toward me. I extended my arms, waiting for them. It was a moment of embarrassment for me when they both embraced Joon in a group hug.

"Uncle Joon," they exclaimed.

"Oh, babies, how are you?" he asked, pulling away and looking at their adorable faces.

"We are fine, uncle," they replied.

"Where were you two when I arrived?" he asked, sounding a bit sad. I could tell from his eyes that he was no longer as tired as before.

"We were playing with Tae, uncle," they said with sheepish smiles.

"Come, let's go and eat," he said, effortlessly picking up the two in his arms. We all sat down for dinner, and that's when someone knocked on the door. Tae went to answer it and returned with a bunny - I mean, Jeon Jungkook.

After exchanging greetings, Jungkook took his seat next to Joon. We all ate in silence, and after dinner, the two kids and their three uncles settled in to watch Avengers Infinity War.

Mina and Yun dozed off during the movie. After shifting them to a guest bedroom and putting them to sleep, I returned to the living room, where the three of them were still seated.

"Where's Uncle?" I asked, realizing he wasn't there anymore.

"He went to sleep," Joon informed me matter-of-factly.

"Okay, Tae, who's your fiancée?" I inquired, curious because Uncle hadn't told me.

"Hyung, she's someone you already know," Tae replied, looking at me.

"Who? I don't remember anyone in particular," I said, feeling puzzled.

"Hyung, don't play games. Who is it?" Jungkook spoke up, annoyed by Tae's behavior.

"Just tell them," Joon urged.

"Hyung, remember the girl from my company's get-together party? The one who slapped the man and drew everyone's attention?" Tae explained.

"Ah, I remember her - the one you were staring at," I recalled, making him look away.

"Okay, Tae, call her and ask her to be ready by this weekend," I instructed him.

"Why, hyung?" Jungkook asked, unaware of the marriage arrangements.

"To choose their wedding dress and ring," I informed him.

"Okay, hyung, call her," Jungkook said. We waited for Tae to dial, but he remained silent, looking down.

"I don't have her number," he confessed after a while, prompting us all to burst into laughter.

"So you don't even have your future wife's number," Jungkook teased, laughing uncontrollably.

"Guys, enough. Let me call Mr. Choi and ask him to let her know," Tae said, clearly annoyed by our behavior.

"Then let's meet this weekend," Jungkook suggested, getting up to leave. After bidding farewell to each other we all went back to our rooms.

(A/N : I guess you all are having a good time reading this chapter.

It looks more like Seokjin FF hehe . Sorry, I can't help myself After he came back for the holidays.

Have a nice day. Hope you all are safe and healthy. )