19

Y/N pov

                        I'm happy that they finally dropped me off in my office. Mr Min is annoying.  I don't know how they handle him or that side he has is only to annoy me.  I entered the building the receptionist greeted me.  I took the lift to my floor.  I left the lift and walked towards my cabin. I could hear everyone whispering to each other.  What's wrong with these people?  If I see them again distracted let's fire them all. Who wants distracted employees during working hours? 

                I entered my cabin and started my work.  I was wondering What's the matter of threatening Taehyung.  That too for having an alliance with a foreign country.  Such a dumb idea. Why am I thinking about him? Y/N focus. I need a coffee.  I went to the cafeteria to get a coffee myself. I can ask someone but they don't know to make a perfect cup of coffee for me.  I fired more than five employees for this so Mr. Min told me to make a coffee myself.  Yeah, and it worked I haven't fired someone for this reason yet from then.

                        I took my coffee and went back to my cabin. I completed the file which has been here for so long sipping my coffee. I thought of taking the next file that's when the door burst open.

Mr Choi's POV

              I am relieved that Y/N is now married and happy.  But I started missing her just within a day. The way she woke up and come towards me with a smile on her face and messy hair at times. Occasionally she would come running towards me screaming from her room because of her bad dream. I already miss her. I hope she is happy there with Taehyung.  He is a good man who I could trust my daughter with. 

                      I started with my work by reading and signing the files on my table.  I thought without Y/N the office would be slow, but well everyone is working even without her. I was going through the files until one file felt familiar.  I looked through the file it's absolutely done by Y/N, but she will be at home right. How will she come to the office she just got married yesterday. I revised the file once more.  Still, my instinct says it's by Y/N. Even if I call her she never replied properly before so, I called my secretary.  He came running to my room. 

                   I enquired whether he saw Y/N or not.  "Why would mam be here? " He gave me the same questioning look.  "So you haven't seen her," I asked him to clarify.  " Sir let's check the CCTV or let me go and check in her cabin sir" he said. I too gave a thought about it. It will take a long time to go check Y/N's cabin.  " Let's check CCTV," I told my secretary.  He started going through the CCTV footage.

                    After some time he turned his laptop to face me with a proud smile like he conquered the world.  " Sir Mam" That's what the words left his mouth. I too saw the footage with Y/N on it. I think he's too stunned to speak. Who would be? Who will come to the office the very next day of their wedding? Ohh this girl. How the hell she left the house?  Mr.Kim would be so lenient with Y/N I think.  I should warn him about this. How can he? Ugh! OK let me send her back home.

                     I walked to Y/N's cabin which is on the eleventh floor which is 5 floors from here.  I wanted to scold her but I can't do that either as I'm the one who should have told her how to behave after her marriage in the place of her mother. Everyone on the floor greeted me as I walked to My Princess's cabin. 

                     I opened the door of her cabin just to witness her with a coffee mug in one hand and a pile of files around her. She will never change. She put the coffee mug on the table and holds her heart like it's just gonna pop out. " Appa you scared me" she said looking at me. I closed the door and walked towards her.