21.

Y/n is 16 Vera 16. (Vera is G!P)

warnings: bullying, SH, Ed, suicide attempt

~Vera pov~

Y/n's mom walked in we all looked at each other she talked to the teacher "okay everyone sit down" our teacher said.

"Y/n's mom wants to say something" she said her mom took a deep breath i could see her eyes were red.

"Y/n won't be coming to school for a while" she said "why?" almost everyone asked "she is in the hospital for 3 months and after that in a clinic for 5 months" she said.

i froze "what happened?" i asked she hand me a letter.

Dear Vera
i know its weird to write their bully a letter but i want to tell you for the future to stop bullying people it might cause their lives if its too hard and too painful just like with me.
the words you say to me are playing over and over again its not normal.
so to make your wish come true i'll just do it probably my mom is fast to help me but it won't change the fact if i should survive it i will change schools.
and if you are planning to bully a different person don't because i don't think you want to be the reason someone dies.

Y/n.

the ink was red "she wrote that with her blood before she fainted of blood loss" her mom said "t-thats her blood?" i asked with a shaky voice.

"yes" she said "b-but how?" i stuttered "she made a deep blood in her arm and put the blood in a little box and wrote with it like in old times with a feather" she said.

"and for everyone don't bully people it causes many suicide attempts" she said everyone nod.

she hand our teacher a letter too "Vera thats what you've been telling her?" she asked "w-what?" i asked she showed me the letter.

every word or sentence i said she wrote it down i froze "is she awake?" i asked "No in a deep coma the doctors said she will wake up today i don't know if she is awake by now" she said.

"can i please see her please" i begged she sighs and nodded i packed my stuff "i'll drive you" she said i nod we walked to her car and got in.

she drove to the hospital "is Y/n awake?" her mom asked the nurse checked "yes she woke up an hour ago" she said "can we see her?" she asked "sure" she said.

we walked to a room she knocked "come in" Y/n's voice said but its shaky her mom walked in first.

"Y/n someone is here for you" she said Y/n hums her mom made space i slowly walked in Y/n stared at me "i see you got the letter" she said.

i nod "remember it" she said i nod "i-i'm sorry i didn't know it was hurting you" i said "you did you made fun of it" she said.

i looked down "come" Y/n said i shook my head "Vera" she said i slowly walked to her "sit" she said patting the space next to her.

"i may don't know what's up with you or with your family because bullying means problems at home i know you've been bullying me since i came into the school you can come to me if you want to talk" she said.

"why? i bullied you you would be dead by now" i said "i know but i think you need more help than i do" she said.

"i'll be in a open clinic means you could visit me if you want you can" she said i nod.

~when they are 30~

~Y/n pov~

i walked to my house a little girl walked to me "hello dear whats wrong?" i asked "i lost my mama" she cried out.

"come we will find your mama" i said she nod "do you want me to pick you up?" i asked she nod i picked her up.

i noticed a bracelet with a number "is this your mama's number?" i asked she nod "mind if i take it to call your mama?" i asked she nod.

we sat down her on my lap i called her mom "hello?" i heard a woman voice "hello this is Y/n i found your daughter she came crying to me" i said.

"oh thank god finally i've been searching for her since 4 hours" she said "4 hours thats a long time" i said "yeah uhm where are you right now?" she asked.

"we are at my house" i said and told her my address soon she came "mama!" the girl said and jumped down from me.

"thank you- oh my god Y/n Johansson?!" she asked i chuckle "yeah thats me" i said "i'm a huge fan of you" she said i chuckle.

"that's cute" i said she chuckled "can you sign my arm?" she asked "do you have a pen?" i asked she shook her head "wait here" i said i walked inside my house.

i took a pen and walked back out i sign her arm "thank you so much!" she said i chuckle "but please don't tell anyone my address please" i said she nod.

"i promise" she said i smiled she left i walked inside "why didn't you said hi" my girlfriend asked.

"a fan wanted me to sign her arm so i had to get a pen" i said she chuckled and peeked my lips "i missed you" she whispered "i bet your little friend missed me too huh?" i teased as i felt her hard.

she chuckled "did you watched Marvel again?" i asked she nod i rolled my eyes "did you jerked yourself?" i asked "no i waited for you" she said.

"good girl" i whispered she gulped "bed" i said she rushed off *such a good listener* i thought i walked up she laid on our bed.

i towered up on her we locked eyes she gulped i leaned down and kissed her she kissed back my hand worked on her belt i opened the button and pulled her zipper down and pulled her pants down.

along with her boxers i sat her up and pulled her hoodie off and her bra she did the same with me.

i kissed her neck then her chest, stomach i slowly licked her dick up she gasped as i took her length in my mouth.

~Vera pov~

i watched Y/n giving me a blowjob soon i cum in her mouth she pulled away and swallowed my cum she towered up on me as i sat more up.

she straddled my lap my dick slowly sliding into her she bit onto her lip "you don't have to be quiet" i said.

"oh i do our neighbors" she said i rolled my eyes "let them know my name" i said and pushed my hips up my dick pushing into her she moaned loudly.

she slowly started riding me my hands on her hips i noticed her legs getting tired i turned us around pushing deep in she moaned loudly as her hands grabbed the bedsheets.

~5 years later~

"mama!" my son said i chuckled as i knelt down he run into my arms i held him close "i missed you" he said "I missed you too" i said.

Y/n walked to us she peeks my lips i smiled we walked to our home Lucas not leaving my arm as he always wanted up.

as we got there he fell asleep on my arms i laid him down on his bed i walked down Y/n sat on the couch.

i sat next to her she looked up at me i pulled her close as i kissed her head she looked up at me and kissed me i kissed back she straddled my lap.

i held her close by her hips her hips moved on my dick i slightly moaned "not today Lucas is home tho" she said "you teasing bitch" i said she smirked.

Words: 1295