3.

Y/n is 17 Vera is 18

~Y/n pov~

I sat in class my stomach started to hurt pretty bad I raised my hand.

"Yes Y/n?" My teacher asked "can I go to the nurses office my stomach just started to hurt pretty bad" I said.

"Yes sure go on get better soon" she said I smiled I rushed to the nurses office.

"Jane my stomach just started to hurt really bad" I said "let me check" she said I nod I laid down I winced as she touched it.

She sighs "let me call your mom alright?" She asked I nod she called my mom.

~Vera pov~

"Y/n's nurses office calls me" Lorraine said she answered and out the call on speaker.

"Hello miss L/n Y/n isn't feeling good her stomach started to hurt really bad can you pick her up?" A voice of a woman said.

"Yes sure I'm on my way" Lorraine said "see you" The woman said Lorraine hummed.

They hung up "wanna join me?" She asked I nod we got into the car.

Soon we got to her school I followed Lorraine to a room she knocked "come in" the woman said.

We walked in Y/n looked at me she gasped but winces I frown.

"What's wrong Y/n/n?" I asked softly she shrugged "you should go to a doctor to make sure it's just pain or there could be something else" The woman said.

"We will wait firstly" Lorraine said the nurse nodded "thank you Jane for calling my mom" Y/n said.

"No problem sweet heart I hope you get better" she said the bell rang Y/n groaned.

"You have to meet my best friend now" Y/n said I gulped.

We three walked out Y/n!" Someone said Y/n turned around "don't hug me Mia my stomach hurts" Y/n said.

The girl nodded "and is that your little cr-" "shush" Y/n cut her off.

Lorraine leaned to me "she has a crush on you" she whispered my eyes widen.

"Me?" I whispered she nod "Vera I want to talk to you alone" Mia said "make it quick Y/n isn't feeling so good" I said she nod.

We walked away "Y/n really loves you she talks about you every day" she said I smiled.

"Now my question do you feel the same?" Mia asked "I kinda do yeah" I said.

"Alright if you should get together please treat her right she always had bad Relationships and toxic ones" she said.

"No worries I will treat her right" I said she smiled.

"Alright I gotta go" I said she nod we parted ways we drove home Y/n's head on my shoulder.

"what did Mia told you?" she asked tired "nothing important the only thing we will care of that you'll get better" i said.

she hums soon we got to her house i helped her walk in "Vera cuddles" she mumbles as she laid on her bed i smiled.

i laid next to her she cuddled up to me i held her close "should i ask your mom for a heat bottle?" i asked.

"can you rub my stomach?" she asked as she looked i smiled "of course i can" i said she smiled.

i started to rub her stomach after 20 minutes she fell asleep i stopped as she moved on top of me i smiled.

i played with her hair after 2 hours she woke up "does your stomach still hurt?" i asked she shook her head.