11.

Y/n is 17 Vera is 30

warning: smoking at a young age 

~Y/n pov~

"oh my god look!" my best friend said after she made a account on a dating app for me i looked.

"is that-" "miss Farmiga the woman you have a crush on since she teaches us!" she said i gulped.

she liked her "Hazel!" i said "what i just asked her for a match for-" "and guess what you both are a match!" she said.

"what?! she knows i'm her student!" i said she shrugged "did you added the picture where i'm smoking?" i asked she nod i gulped.

"now she knows i'm smoking" i said she chuckled i took my phone *Y/n what are you doing on this app?* our teacher wrote me i gulped.

*Hazel made this account i swear! because she says i need to date because i've been single since 6 years* i wrote.

*alright see you in school* she wrote i send a thumbs up "i'm not gonna go to school tomorrow" i said "Oh you will!" she said i groaned.

~next day~

i lit a cigarette on the way to school i sigh i felt someone walk next to me i looked "Miss hey" i said hiding the cigarette.

"already caught you" she said i gulped "don't tell the principal please he is my dad he will kill me!" i said "i won't i promise" she said i sigh.

we walked together i finished my cigarette "but you do know its not good for you" she said "i know but i just do it in the morning and when i'm stressed" i said she nod.

we got to school we walked into the classroom i always caught her staring at me "i think she has a thing for you" Hazel whispered.

i slapped the back of her head "because you had to put such a spicy picture of me in this shit!" i said she smirked i felt someone behind me "you mean the picture where almost your whole boobs are lookign out?" she whispered.

i gulped but nodded she chuckled "its cute" she whispered and walked away i blushed hard Hazel laughed.

~after class~

"Y/n i would like to talk to you" she said i nod everyone left i waked to Miss Farmiga "yes miss?" i asked.

"can i keep texting you on that app?" she asked "uh i uh sure why not" i said she smiled cutely "thats good" she said i nod.

"but why not like that i give you my number?" i asked "thats even better honey" she said i blushed again she chuckled.

i gave her my phone with my number she copied it to her phone "see you around dear" she said i nod i walked out.

"you just got her number" Hazel whispered i nod.

~4 weeks later~

"guess what" i said happy "what?" Hazel asked "i went on a date yesterday" i said she started smirking "is it who i think off?" she asked.

"yes!" i said she gasped "No way!" she said i chuckle "tell me everything!" she said i chuckle.

~after telling bestie everything~

"aww she picked you up from home?" she asked i nod "aww cute" she said i smiled "you would do a great couple" she said.

"yeah but we are waiting until i leave school" i whispered "aw man why?" she asked "because then we could just go outside and kiss not caring about any other person" i said she nod.

we walked inside the classroom Vera already there she smiled at me "good morning miss" i said "good morning Y/n" she said.

~when Y/n leaves school~

"finally out of this shit hole!" i said Vera chuckle she is driving me home "can i stay a bit at yours?" she asked "yes sure" i said she smiled.

we walked into my room "Y/n?" she softly asked "yes?" i asked "i waited 1 year till i finally could ask you do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked.

i smiled "of course i want to" i whispered she chuckled "thats great" she whispered "Vera!" i said she laughed.

"can i kiss you?" she asked i nod she slowly pulls me to her we slowly connect our lips our lips moved perfectly together.

we slowly pulled away as breathing got a problem we stared at each other she peeks my lips i chuckle.

i knew my best friend would stalk us i looked behind me i saw my best friend standing on her balcony she knelt down trying to hide herself.

"wait" i told Vera i walked onto my balcony "i hope you do know your balcony edge is made out of glass and i can still see you" i said.

"shit" she cursed i laughed she stood up i felt a hand on my lower back i looked "hey" i said she chuckled.

~2 years later~

"my love?" i asked as i entered Vera's apartment "she is in the bedroom" her roommate said "thanks Patrick" i said he nod.

i walked up i knocked "honey?" i asked i heard a gasp she opened the door and jumped on my arms i held her up.

"i thought you would come back next week!" she said "No i came back earlier" i said she smiled and kissed me i kissed back.

"go into your room!" Patrick yelled i laughed i carried her into her room i sat on her bed her on my lap.

"i really missed you" she whispered against my neck "i missed you too my love" i said she chuckled she slowly licked my neck and started sucking.

"Vera Patrick is home" i whispered "you can be quiet can you?" she asked i nod "I need words" she said looking at me.

"y-yes" i mumble she smirked.

~2 hours later~

"finally!" Patrick said "sorry she is just too good!" i said "yeah i figured!" he said i chuckle.

"how was it at your mom's?" she asked "it was alright" i said she smiled "my sister asked when you will be visiting them again" i said.

"soon" she whispered i chuckle "i hope so they really miss you" i said she chuckled.

~3 months later~

"lets see who she runs to first" i whispered she nod we stood a little bit far away from the door my mom opened the door my sister gasped she runs.

into our way but runs into Vera's arms Vera picked her up "I missed you!" she said "i missed you to  little on" she said i smiled "what about my hug?" i asked crossing my arms.

she leaned to me i took her we walked inside "Hey mom" i said she kissed my cheek.

"had a rough night before?" she asked smirking "Vera Ann Farmiga!" i said "oh shit" she mumbled "did you had to make me hickey again?!" i asked she just smirks.

i rolled my eyes "did she hurt you?" my sister asked "what no no no she didn't i promise" i said she nod.

words: 1122