16.

Y/n is 16 Vera is 16 

warning: Sh. Ed

~Y/n pov~

my 'best friend' stopped answering to my texts mostly started to ignore me but i didn't cared if she ignores me i ignore her too.

but deep in me i know its not good for me because iv'e had a crush on her since i met her and its not gonna end good for me.

i walked into school Vera avoided looking at me my favorite teacher came to me "hey Y/n how are you?" she asked.

i smiled "i'm good i think" i said "whats wrong honey?" she asked "Vera started ignoring me" i whispered.

"what why?" she asked "i don't know" i said she sighs "How about we go into my office and we can talk about it" she said.

"don't you have class?" i asked "no i have a free lesson" she said i nod we walked to her office "yeah get laid" Vera said.

i ignored her "what does she mean?" Harper asked "nothing miss just ignore it" i mumbled she closed the door.

"Y/n what does she mean?" she asked "i had something with a teacher" i mumble "was it her mom?" she asked i nod she sighs.

"now she thinks i'm getting laid by every teacher we have" i said she sighs "I don't want to lose her" i said.

"i know Y/n i know" she said "but you have to show her that you can live without her you have to be happy just to show her that you can live without her" she said.

"i can't i can't live without her" i said "Y/n i know that but you need to find someone who is good for you" she said.

"her mom?" i asked "Y/n no! someone at your age" she said i groaned "how about we both will go to the mall and find a girl for you" she said.

i shrugged "come on Y/n" she said shaking my shoulder i sigh "fine" i gave in she gasped "yes good! so tomorrow after school?" she asked.

i nod she smiled "see you tomorrow" she said i smiled i walked out Vera stood next to the door "did you just-" "never mind forget it" i said.

~next day~

as Harper said we are at the mall now and i don't want to be here we walked around "Y/n she looks nice" she said i looked "nah" i said.

she groans.

~3 hours later~

"Harper" i mumble she nods i nod next to me *is she your type?* she mouthed i nod she msirked she stood up "Harper no no no!" i said.

"hey my friend over there thinks you're cute" Harper said i blushed the girl looked at me and smiled "that's cute" she said.

i looked down "why don't you join us?" Harper asked my eyes widen as i looked at Harper "if she is okay with it" the girl said.

"she is" Harps said i was about to say something but i stopped they walked here the girl sat next to me.

i took a deep breath Harper kicked my leg "ow Harper!" i said she chuckled "whats your name?" the girl asked "Y/n and yours?" i asked.

"Catherine but you can call me Cat" she said "i like your name" i said "thank you" she said i smiled.

"Y/n i gotta go okay?" Harper said "what why?" i asked "Lilith is at home crying for me" she said "Oh alright tell her a hi" i said she nod.

"have fun" she said i nod she walked away "okay was she really your friend or is she something else because she looks a little bit to old to be your friend" she asked.