17.

Y/n is 16 Vera is 16.

~Y/n pov~

"you can't even live without me!" Vera said "i do okay!" i said she scoffed "alright then be without me for 1 month" she said.

"for a month are you kidding me?!" i asked "do you want to make it forever?!" she asked "alright do it i don't care!" i said.

"alright our friendship is over" she said and walked off everyone stared at us "what never seen 2 kids fight?" i asked they looked away.

my sister walked to me "you do know you can't live without her she was right Y/n" she whispered.

"i can and i'll prove it to you all" i said she sighs.

~4 months later~

i walked into school Vera looking worse but i'm alright my sister walked to me "why so happy?" she asked "got a best friend and she tries to switch to this school" i said.

"aw cute" she said i smiled she kissed my forehead and left.

~1 month later~

i sat on the bench i saw a car pull up the door opened i gasped i jumped up "Harper!" i said and run to her she laughed i hugged her tight.

"and?!" i asked "i can and i'll be in your class too" she said i gasped she chuckled.

~when they are 30~

"mama!" my daughter said "yes honey?" i asked "can we go outside?" she asked "yes sure" i said she smiled i helped her getting dressed.

we walked outside we got to the playground she went to play i sat down i saw a familiar face i sigh.

my ex boyfriend walked to me "hey Y/n where is Jacks?" he asked "she is playing in the sand" i said he nod and walked away.

Vera slowly walked to me "since when are you walking so slow?" i asked she sighs and walks faster she sat next to me.

"look i'm sorry-" "don't be you wanted to see if i can live without you and i can i have a 5 year old daughter now" i said.

"y-you have a daughter?" she asked "yeah since 5 years" i said "oh" she mumbled "why?" i asked "No reason" she said i nod.

my daughter run to me "whats up honey?" i asked "i want ice" she whine "its too cold today honey maybe tomorrow alright?" i asked she nod.

"dada is here" she said "I know he asked where you are" i said she nods i smiled i kissed her forehead.

she looked at Vera "who is that?" she asked "thats an old friend of mine" i said "oh okay" she said and went on playing.

"but how didn't you know i just got famous over the time" i said she shrugs "i'm not really active" she said i nod.

"can we try and be friends again?" she asked i thought "fine alright" i said she gasped.

~10 years later~

"mom i'm out alright?" Jacky said "alright be back at 8 okay?" i asked "okay love ya" she said "Love ya too" i said.

she left i continued cleaning the kitchen soon i finished my friend called me i answered "yes?" i asked.

"Vera wants to talk to you" she said "why isn't she calling me?" i asked "her phone is off" she said i sigh.

"hand her over" i said "hey Y/n" Vera said "hey whats up?" i asked "can i come over?" she asked "yes sure" i said "okay alright i'll be there" she said i hum.

soon she walked in "alright welcome in" i said she laughed "sorry" she said "but can we talk?" she asked i nod.

"but i have to clean the bathroom i can listen" i said she nod we walked up to my bathroom i started cleaning while she talked.

i stopped when she said "i think i love you" she said i looked at her "what?" i asked "Y/n i love you since i met you over 30 years i had other girlfriends but i only wanted you" she said.

i stared at her in shock "wait wait wait but why did you broke the contact?" i asked "i was mad at you for no reason" she said.

i took a deep breath "its the same with me but i'm scared to be in a relationship" i said "i will treat you right i promise" she said.

i looked into her eyes they were filled with truth i could see she means it i sigh "okay fine" i said she let out a big sigh.

i chuckle "wait in the bedroom i want to finish cleaning" i said she chuckled and left i sigh.

~when they are 50~

"mom?" my daughter asked as she entered my house "yes honey?" i asked "is mom still gone?" she asked "yes she told me she'll be back in 3 weeks" i said.

"i miss her" she said "i miss her too" i said she smiled "Okay alright what do you have planned?" i asked.

she clapped i raised my eyebrow the door opened i looked i gasped "babe!" i said and run to Vera she hugged me tight i hugged back.

words: 826