9.

Y/n is 16 Vera is 30 

~Y/n pov~

i laid between my friends legs on the school yard stone bench thing there like my back on her stomach my head on her chest we watched miss Farmiga.

then she looked at us she looked down at me and smiled i smiled back i looked up at Harper.

"she smiled at me" i said "what she did?!" she asked i nod.

~1 hour later~

"i hate the spring party here its so boring" i said "yeah i agree" Harps said i saw Miss Farmiga.

"lets go to the Vera" i joked she chuckled we walked to her "hey kids" she said "i'm taller than you" i said.

"but still i'm older than you" she said i chuckle "but since when are you both friends?" she asked.

"is it thuesday today?" i asked she nod "yeah today since 3 weeks" i said "aww she loves you" Vera said.

"yeah i actually do" i said "aw cute" she said i chuckle *but my love for her is bigger* i thought.

"did you listened to the song i told you about?" i asked "no but i could do it now" she said i gasped "really?!" i asked she nod.

she took her phone out and listened to the song "uii i like it" she said i chuckle "i knew you would" i said she smiled.

she put her hand on my arm i blushed and i know she saw it she chuckled "okay i gotta go i'll see you around" she said we nodded.

"she was so touchy with you" she said i nod "why?" she asked i shrugged "Harper how should i know maybe she likes touching or idk!" i said she nod.

we walked into the football field and watched the students play against the teacher i sat next to the pregnant one.

"how is your daughter?" i asked "she is great" she said i smiled "thats good to hear" i said she nod.

Vera walked to me and sat next to me i gulped "whats up miss?" i asked "Nothing i just wanted to sit here and watch the game" she said i nod.

Harper walked to me "something is up she was never so close to a student" she whispered in my ear.

i nod we continued watching i gasped "finally the students won!" i said Vera chuckled "why don't we play Badminton together and see who wins" Vera said.

"okay deal!" i said we got ready i did the first move.

~at the end~

"i knew you could do it!" Mia said i smirked "i won" i told Vera she rolled her eyes "what do you want for the price?" she asked.

"think of something i might like" i said she nod i took Harper's hand we walked out "you did great" she said.

i smiled "i know" i said she chuckled we sat down i sat between her legs again because she is comfortable.

i looked up at her she looked down i blushed she chuckle i looked away "Y/n?" she whispered as she leaned down i nod.

"can i kiss you and see Vera's reaction?" she whispered i gulped but nod she leaned to me and kissed me i kissed back.

~Vera pov~

i saw Y/n and Harper kissing but i couldn't control my jealousy why was i jealous i don't know why the only thing i want is to sit next to Y/n.

they pulled away Y/n looked around she saw me she said something Harper nod.

"Vera why don't you sit next to them and just control Y/n i know you love her" Jacky said i jumped "since when are you here?" i asked she chuckled.

"the whole time" she said i rolled my eyes "how about we walk there and sit and then we will talk together" she said i nod.

she pulled me with her and we sat on the same stone bench as them i heard them talking "Harper don't you dare to take a picture of me!" Y/n said.

then she groaned "let me check" she said "i look so worse!" she said "No you don't you look funny!" Harper said.

"thats the thing!" she said Harps chuckled.

~Y/n pov~

"why are we acting like a couple now?" i asked "i don't know" she said i nod i looked at Vera she stared at me i looked away.

miss Hawke walked by "miss hawke!" i said and jumped off "yes Y/n?" she asked "uh when do i get my test back?" i asked.

"oh i have it in my office if you want you can come with me and we can get it" she said.

"yes please" i said she nod we walked to her office she hand me my test "i got a A?! how?!" i asked.

"i saw you were having a panic attack before the test and i saw you had struggle to write but all of the answers are right you did it on your own and i'm very proud of you" she said i smiled.

"thank you miss" i said she nod i walked out "Harps i got a  A!" i said she gasped "No way show me!" she said i hand her my test she gasped.

"i'm so proud of you!" she said i smiled i run to the principal mostly to my mom "mom!" i said she nod i hand her my test she gasped.

"i'm proud of you honey" she said i smiled she hugged me and hand me money "Mom not here" i said she put it in my pocket i rolled my eyes.

~at home~

"honey?" my mom asked as she entered my room "yes mom?" i asked "do you have feelings for Vera mostly Miss Farmiga?" she asked i gulped.

"please don't lie" she said "i do yeah" i said she nod "she loves you too" she said and left "what?!" i asked and followed her.

"are you just playing with me or-" "no i don't" she said she cut me off i looked into the living room "Miss Farmiga hey" i stuttered "i'm gonna get an apple" i said and rushed to the kitchen.

i got an apple and walked back out Vera stood there "can we talk?" she asked i gulped but nodded we walked into my room.

"so you love me huh?" i asked after taking a bite of my apple "yes i do since i have you in my class" she said "so since 2 years" i said she nod.

"cute" i said "i love you too" i said she smiled "i know i heard you" she said i chuckle "But i hate keeping it a secret" i said "i bet your mom won't care" she said.

i chuckle "Mom?" i asked "yes?" she asked as she walked in "i knew you were listening but would you be okay?" i asked.

"yup" she said i smiled "Okay hush hush out" i said she chuckled and left "so do you want to be my girlfriend?" she asked i nod.

she smiled she pulled me to her i wrapped my arms around her neck and kissed her she kissed back.

~next day~

Vera drove me to school we got out of the car everyone starred at us Harps walked to me "hey bestie!" she said i chuckled.

"hey" i said we shared a quick hug "okay i gotta go see you in class Love" Vera said and kissed my cheek i smiled "see you" i said.

"okay midn telling me?" Harps asked "i'm deeply sorry but i'm together with her" i mumble.

"why are you sorry i don't love Vera i just did it so you love her and get over me" she said i sigh.

"thank god!" i said she chuckled my phone buzzed *come to my office* Vera wrote i groaned.

"i gotta go" i said she nod i rushed to Vera's office "yes love?" i asked as i came in she pulled me to her and kissed me i kissed back.

we heard a gasp we pulled away miss swift stood there "the principal is okay with it" i said quick.

she nod and left speechless i chuckle.

words: 1313