20.

Y/n is 16 Vera is 23 

~Y/n pov~

i went into my online play with my friend "hello my favorite bitch" she said "Oh shut it" i said she chuckled.

then a boy joined "omg hi baby" she said i groaned "lets just start the game" he said i rolled my eyes.

we went into the game (lets jsut say fortnite because thats the only gun game i know the most) we were in a round where only 4 people can play so a random person will be in our group.

their user name sounds like a girl "can you talk?" i asked "yes sorry" a female voice said "whats your name?" my friend asked "Vera" she said.

"i'm Mia" my friend said "Lucas" her boyfriend said "Y/n" i said not a second later she added me i smiled and added back.

"where do you want to land Vera?" i asked she marked the spot "alright i'll land with you" i said "uh la la" my friend said "Mia shut up" i said she chuckled.

we land there there were many enemies but we got some of them then i died "oh no i'm so sorry" i said.

"its alright love" Vera said "huh?" i asked "you're gonna break her Vera" Mia said Vera chuckled she revived me.

"thanks Ver" i said "did you just make me a nickname?" she asked "maybe" i said she chuckled.

"how old are you guys?" Vera asked "15" Mia said "16" Lucas said "16" i said "oh my god you all are so young how cute" she said.

"how old are you?" i asked "23" she said my eyes widen "you're 23 and playing  Fortnite?!" i asked she laughed.

"yes i do honey" she said my mouth hung open "you there love?" Vera asked "yes she is she is just frozen" Mia said "are you with her?" Vera asked.

"mostly next room we live in a sharing apartment our parents kicked us out" Mia said "don't remind me of them" i said Lucas screamed.

i laughed "what happened?" Mia asked "my mom just came in, in a horror mask" he said i laughed harder.

"oh god" i mumbled "guys i gotta go" he said "alright" we said he left the game soon we got the first place "good game honey" Vera said.

i smiled "can i join you're group?" Vera asked "sure i'll invite you" i said "do that love" she said i invited her she joined we left the match.

and went back to the lobby "Vera are you really 23?" i asked "yes if i would have your number i would send you my card with my birth date" she said.

"get your phone" i said she hums "have it" she said "make a new contact" i said she chuckled i told her my number.

"smart way to get my number huh?" i teased "yep" she said i chuckle "i wrote you a hey" she said i smiled.

she wrote me i went into the chat she send me a picture i gasped "you really are 23!" i said "did you just do math that fast?!" she asked.

"yep" i said proudly Mia left "hold on wait" i said i called Mia "hey hey hey why did you left without saying bye?!" i asked "can Vera hear me?" she asked "no" i said.

"Lucas cheated on me" she said i gasped "No way what?!" i asked she hums "Mia wait Vera is it okay if i go offline i'm gonna go to my friend" i said.

"its alright have fun" she said "i will" i said she chuckled i went offline i hung up i rushed next door i pulled her into a hug.

she hugged me tight "but please don't do anything stupid i really need you and you know thta you are the only person i need" i said.

"and vera" she said "i don't really know her but you could see it like that" i said she chuckled "how about we watch a movie in my room" i said.