12.

Y/n is 17 Vera is 16 

~Y/n pov~

my phone buzzed i looked *i like your profile picture* someone texted me out of my school on Instagram i checked who it is i've never seen her around.

*thank you* i wrote i went offline i checked her pictures again and i remembered her face.

~next day~

i walked around in school i saw a familiar face its the girl from yesterday she softly smiled at me i smiled back.

"what was that about?" my friend asked "she wrote me that she likes my profile picture on Instagram" i said.

"uh la la" she said i slapped the back of her head "i don't even know her name" i said she rolled her eyes she rushed to someone.

it was the girl my eyes widen.

~1 week later~

me and Vera started hanging out and i figured a little crush on her and she know sbut she said she still needs some time.

and i'm okay with it i sat in class my phone buzzed i secretly looked *meet me in the toilet second floor* Vera wrote *you mean where the mirror is broken?* i wrote *yes* she wrote.

i went offline i raised my hand "yes Y/n?" my teacher asked "can i go to the toilet i can't hold it in anymore" i said she nod i rushed to the toilet.

i walked in "Vera?" i asked "last cabin" she said i walked there she pulled me in "what is it?" i asked "uh i uh i love you" she whispered my eyes widen "what?" i asked.

"i love you Y/n" she said i started smiling "i love you too" i whispered "Oh i know" she teased "shut it" i said she chuckled.

she pulled me to her "can i?" she asked i nod she kissed me i kissed back we slowly pulled away "will you be-" "yes" i whispered she chuckled she peeked my lips.

"you gotta wash your lips" she whispered i rolled my eyes i walked to the sink i washed my lips and dried them "i gotta go" i whispered she nod.

we parted ways i walked in "what took you so long?" my friend whispered i didn't answered.

~Vera pov~

i walked into my class with a smile "she said yes?" my friend whispered as i sat down i nod "aw cute" she said i smiled.

"don't hurt her tho she is really sensible" she said "i know" i whispered she smiled.

in the break i went to her classroom i opened the door "Vera!" Y/n said and rushed to me i chuckle we walked out of her room.

"did you told anyone?" i whispered "yeah but just my friend Mia" she said "i told Emma" i said she nod.

our favorite teacher walked by "since when are you both so close?" she asked "since 1 week" Y/n said.

"Y/n does she know?" she asked i looked at Y/n she shook her head "what?" i asked "miss Johansson is my sister" she said.

my eyes widen "so you don't have a crush on her?" i asked "Oh i do she is my step-sister" she said "Oh okay" i said.

she chuckles she left Y/n laid her head on my shoulder "i have biology now" she whine "ohh with the no bra teacher?" i asked.

"yes" she whined i chuckle "not funny" she whispered i chuckled i kissed her head she smiled up at me.

i held her close she smiled again i smiled she looked up at me and peeked my lips i smiled "aww" her sister said Y/n chuckled "go inside the class sis" she said Hazel nod.

and walked inside "can i come over today?" she asked "but you're scared to meet my dad" i said "i can handle it" she said i smiled "I'll call him and tell him you're coming over" i said.

she smiled the bell rang she groaned "Y/n hush hush get in" miss Vause said "yeah i'll be in in a second" she said the teacher nod and walked in.

Y/n pulled me in for a quick kiss i smiled "see you after school wait for me at the fence next to the PE room" she said i nod.

she walked in i walked to my class.

~after school~

i waited at the fence i saw Y/n i smiled she smiled back i walked to her i took her hand and interlaced our fingers together.

"oh and my dad is already here he picks us up" i said she nod nervous "you can do it honey" i whispered she nod.

"hey honey" my dad said "hey dad" i said we quick hugged Y/n and my dad shook hands "you must be Y/n the girl my daughter talks about the whole time" he said.

"dad" i whine he chuckled "thats good to know" Y/n said i smiled i took her hand again she smiled my dad walked next to her.

"are your grades good?" he asked "yeah i guess i don't write F's and E's" she said "woah i like you" he said she chuckled.

"do you smoke?" he asked i gulped so does Y/n "really rare only when i'm stressed" she said "okay thats good" he said.

she nod we got to my house we walked in Y/n got out of her shoes so did we "dad we will be in my room okay?" i asked he nod.

we walked into my room "finally i can see your room in real life not on the call" she said looking around i chuckle.

"yeah you were scared to meet my dad" i said she chuckled "where is your mom?" she asked "at work" i said she nod.

she laid down on my bed i chuckle "it is really comfortable" she said i chuckle "it is" i said she smiled she put her arms up.

"come here" she said i laid on top of her she wrapped her arms around me she held me close "i love you Vera" she whispered.

"I love you too Y/n" i said i looked up and kissed her she kissed back there was a knock i sat up so did she.

"come in" i said my mom walked in "hey you must be Y/n right?" she asked "yes its me" she said "i'm Vera's mom you can call me Luba" my mom said "okay i will" she said.

my mom smiled and nod towards the door looking at me i sigh "i'll be back" i said she nod i walked out.

my mom closed the door "Y/n is a really beautiful girl" she said i smiled "I know mom" i said "are you dating?" she asked i nod "how long?" she asked.

"since today" i said "aww cute" she said i smiled "you can go back to her" she said i nod i walked inside.

she looked at me she put her finger to her lips i stayed quiet "mom i'm at Vera's" she said and listened "no i'll stay here for a while" she said.

"i would want to but i can't" she said i furrowed my eyebrow she sighs "Vera my mom asks if i can sleep here til end of the week because she is out of town and my sister can't watch after me" she said.

"i'll ask my parents" i said she nod i walked to them "Mom dad?" i asked "yes?" they asked "can Y/n sleep here until the end of the week her mom is out of town" i said.

"yeah sure" they said i smiled i walked back to Y/n "you can" i said she smiled.

words: 1229