10.

Y/n is 16 Vera is 23

~Y/n pov~

"Mom I don't want to watch that" I said "you'll like it" she said I rolled my eyes.

We sat down on a bench "mom it's freaking hot!" I whine "then take your hoodie off" she said I scoffed.

I took my hoodie off what we are doing watching Volleyball and I hate it.

~mid game~

"Mom number 19 looks beautiful" I whispered she looked "yeah she does" she said "how old do you think she is?" I asked.

"She looks around 20 or 25" she said I nod after the game it's 8 pm now and I'm tired as fuck but at home I'll be awake as fuck.

I looked at number 19 she already looked at me I looked away "mom she looked at me" I whine she smirked.

"Go to her" she said "what! No over my dead body" I said she rolled her eyes she pushed me to the woman.

"Mom no no don't mom!" I said "hey my daughter thinks you're beautiful" my mom said and walked away.

"Mom!" I said embarrassed she just gave me the thumbs up I looked at the woman.

"Uhm I uh hey" I stuttered she chuckled "hey what's your name?" She asked "Y/n and yours?" I asked.

"Vera" she said softly "I like your name" I said "aw thank you" she said I smiled.

"Can I uh ask how old you are?" I ask "I'm 23" she said "ahh okay" I said.

"Do you want to have my number?" She asked "yeah sure if you want to give it to me" I said.

"Yes sure" she said she got her phone out of her bag she hand me her phone I typed my number in her phone.

"I'll text you at home" she said I nod "you did great by the way" I said she smiled and thanked me.

I drove home with my mom I smiled the whole time.

"Mom you said you'll be here tomorrow too right?" I asked she nod "is number 19 gonna be there too?" I asked.

"Probably why?" She asked "I'm gonna tag along" I said she smiled.

"What's her name?" She asked "Vera" I said she nod.

"She looks cute" she said I nod she chuckled "is my Y/n in love?" She teases.

"Mom she probably doesn't want anything with me she is 23 and I'm 16" I said she rolled her eyes.

~next day~

I watched Vera play her game again mostly I stared at her one time she looked around and when she spotted me she started smiling.

I smiled she waved I waved back in the middle of the game me and my mom sat at the very front.

The ball flew into my way and it was too fast I couldn't move and it hit my face.

"Shit Y/n! Are you okay?!" Vera asked as she rushed to me "yeah I'm fine" I mumbled my mom hand me a tissue I looked at her confused.

"Your nose is bleeding honey" she said "oh" I said I took the tissue and put it on my nose.

Vera climbed over the fence "are you sure you're okay love?" She asked "yes I am" I said "can I check your nose?" She asked.

I put the tissue down "you need to let it checked out" she said "no I'll be fine I don't want to miss your game" I said.

"After the game I will take you to the hospital" she said I nod.

After the game as she said she drove me to the hospital "aww man that doesn't look so good" the doctor said.

"Is he even allowed to talk like that?" I whispered to Vera she chuckled "that's my dad" she said.

"Oh shoot I'm sorry!" I said she chuckled "it's okay" she said her dad put something on my nose "just try and don't get it wet and do 't get anything to touch your nose" he said I nod.

"And Vera next time be careful where you throw the ball" he said "I'm sorry dad" she said "it's fine tho she is hot as fuck I wouldn't mind getting hurt by her" I said.

"Y/n not when you're with my dad!" Vera said I chuckle "see you around future daughter I. Law" he said I froze.

Vera and I walked out "what does he mean?!" I asked as we got into her car "just forget it" she said I rolled my eyes.

~3 years later~

"Honey I have a game tonight you're joining?" Vera asked I nod I got ready and we drove to the stadium.

I sat down I cheered as Vera came onto the field with her team her dad sat next to me.

"As I said future daughter in law" he said I chuckled "yeah" I said he smiled.

We watched the game we cheered as Vera's team won again I run to her on the field.

"You did so great my love" I said and hugged her she chuckled "thank you honey" she said I pulled her down and kissed her she kissed back the crowd cheered.

~when Y/n is 30 and Vera is 37~

I run into the field again "honey stay there" she said I stood still confused she knelt down I gasped her teammate run to her and hand her a box.

"Y/n L/n will you marry me and be Y/n Farmiga?" She asked the crowd gasped.

"Yes of course!" I said I hugged her she hugged back she put the ring on my finger.

"It's so beautiful" I whispered she smiled and kissed me I kissed back.

"Thank god you said yes" she mumbled "of course I would have said yes I would never say no to you!" I said she chuckled.

~at home~

"I can't believe she asked!" My best friend said as we were live on insta I chuckle.

"Show me again!" She said I showed her again she gasped "it's so pretty!" She said "I know" I said she smiled.

"I'm happy you found someone" she said "you'll find someone too" I said she rolled her eyes.

Words: 1042